Total Solution Clairy Diary

clairy

OK so here is the start of my diary...
My order arrived today so I am all ready and raring to go with my first day in the morning. Heres to a good 1st week weight loss!

Best of luck clairy! it's my first day too so am looking forward to seeing your progress :) am going to be visualising skinny jeans all day to help me through!! x

do you have a diary sarahlou?

Ok so day 1 - worse than expected! Milkshake (vanilla) was not too bad but I had such a bad headache all day, drank lots of water but not enough. By the time I got home I said to my husband im so hungry all i want is a chinese! and he told me to go and get one and then just go in the gym for an hour .. how supportive! and this is probably just so he can play the ps3 in peace , anyway once I told him Id just spent 100 quid on all this exante stuff he soon became "supportive"

Day 2 today
better day today no headache had the strawberry shake and choc orange bar, which disappointed me some what I think i was expecting it to taste of terrys choclate orange and it didnt it smelt like the fruit orange!:(
Not very happy with the soups both nights I have only manage half. 1st night i had thai chicken it tasted ok but i only whisked it by hand so it was a bit powdery lumpy, by the time i pressed my spoon on the lumps to try and mix it in it had gone cold. I thought id try the tomato one today I love tomato and basil but no not this one its PINK! it looks like rosemary sauce and now all I can think about is prawns! This time i got the blender out and it went frothy instead of lumpy. hoping that the other two are nicer if not im not sure what im gonna do, have a shake instead of soup for the evening?

oh and mmmmm mmmmm coke zero saved the day!

clairy said:
Day 2 today
better day today no headache had the strawberry shake and choc orange bar, which disappointed me some what I think i was expecting it to taste of terrys choclate orange and it didnt it smelt like the fruit orange!:(
Not very happy with the soups both nights I have only manage half. 1st night i had thai chicken it tasted ok but i only whisked it by hand so it was a bit powdery lumpy, by the time i pressed my spoon on the lumps to try and mix it in it had gone cold. I thought id try the tomato one today I love tomato and basil but no not this one its PINK! it looks like rosemary sauce and now all I can think about is prawns! This time i got the blender out and it went frothy instead of lumpy. hoping that the other two are nicer if not im not sure what im gonna do, have a shake instead of soup for the evening?

I think our tastes will change as the diet goes on and things will become more palatable.. Well we can hope!! I don't have soups so can't comment I'm afraid but maybe have a shake hot for a change?

The veg soups is lovely. You can have a shake instead of a soup.

Oh I had the veg soup today it was really lovely!! And the banana milkshake x

Thanks hun

Was worried for the weekend but yesterday was surprisingly easy I decided to keep myself busy and got so much stuff sorted in my house I can't believe what I got done my legs are aching today. Have checked my ketosis stick and I'm positive yay! Think I'm gonna go for a walk on the beach today! Have a nice day everyone!

clairy said:
Was worried for the weekend but yesterday was surprisingly easy I decided to keep myself busy and got so much stuff sorted in my house I can't believe what I got done my legs are aching today. Have checked my ketosis stick and I'm positive yay! Think I'm gonna go for a walk on the beach today! Have a nice day everyone!

It's surprising isn't it how much you get done when you're not eating/feeling stuffed! Well done for getting in ketosis - certainly gets easier!
Fab day for a walk on the beach... Am Jealous ;)

Weigh in week 1
And I've lost 8lb I'm so happy!!!
I've reached goal 1 and on my way to goal 2 already plus my totm not sure how much this affects things? Either way I'm so happy xxx

how often do you guys drink coke zero? lol i generally takes sips each day...esp when im feeling like a take away!

im 10 stones and 11lbs!

i need to lose 2.5 stones! as my ideal weight for my height is 8.5stones :(

I'm really naughty with coke zero, ashamed to say but I can easily drink 1-2ltrs a day I take a can to work, have a can when I get home and usually a couple in the evening x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back