Clarabel Day 2

Clarabel

So Day 1 went, ok.
I was quite hungry - especially trying to get to sleep and didn't have a great nights sleep. Very dull headache - but nothing major.

I've had terrible nightmares since I've been no-carbing (basically the whole week)

And this morning I have woken up feeling awful. I feel like I want to throw up, and my stomach is terribly runny.
I don't want to eat at all I just want to curl up into a little hole somewhere and die.

Did anyone else have these symptoms?

I had a day like this yesterday.... Well from Day 3 to Day 4 really but Day 5 & I am feeling WONDERFUL! It really does pass, I thought I'd got a bug but after reading plenty of previous posts alot of it is to do with the nutrients and minerals that you are getting. Tho I did find that if I split the packs the shakes particulary into 2 they were less intense.

I also drank lots and that helped too xxx

I really hope so. I feel like I would imagine pregnant woman do. Just this constant ill feeling in the back of their throats.

It's very, very hard in the early days but things do get easier - honest.

Could I ask a big favour though ... is there any way you could change the title of your thread? For reasons I won't say here, it really rattles me every time I see it pop up with a new post on it.

Not being a wet blanket because i know that's how it can feel early on but I'd really appreciate it. Thanks :)

Sorry you're feeling so horrible! Make sure you're drinking enough as this could be on of the reasons you're feeling so rough. See if you can get in a bit of a sleep today as that always made me feel a bit better. Hope you feel better soon. xx

I can't change it - but if a mod is about - they are more than welcome to. Sorry for upsetting you.

Please don't feel bad about it ... under normal cicumstances I probably wouldn't have even noticed it but unfortunately, I'm still a bit fragile after a cr*p year and a continuing situation.

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling rough - anyone on a VLCD will know what you're going through and it's not nice! All I can say is that it does ease and then how you're feeling now will become a distant memory to be replaced with delight every time you see the figures drop on the scales! :)

Stay strong - things will improve soon.

Hello,
I was like this on day 3 +4, i felt sick both days and was actually almost sick once!:(
My head was banging and i wasnt sure i could continue, im on a restart and this is by far the worst ive been!
BUT
Day 5 today and im feeling much better! Far more energy and no sick feelings, only a slight headache but thats because i havn't drunk much water yet!!

So stick with it, rest if you can, and sip your water, it will get better!! ;)

I think everyone gets really bad days,they just seem to come on different days!Everyone has a good first weigh in though which makes it all seem worth it,so try and stay positive!

So Day 1 went, ok.
I was quite hungry - especially trying to get to sleep and didn't have a great nights sleep. Very dull headache - but nothing major.

I've had terrible nightmares since I've been no-carbing (basically the whole week)

And this morning I have woken up feeling awful. I feel like I want to throw up, and my stomach is terribly runny.
I don't want to eat at all I just want to curl up into a little hole somewhere and die.

Did anyone else have these symptoms?

Well done for get to day 2 i had a headaches,feeling sick & dizzy for 5 days it does pass. Are you drinking enough water?? I usually drink 4-6 litres of plain water a day plus a few green tea's.

As for the nightmares i'm getting them quite bad & not sleeping i honestly don't think it's CD related, ss'ed before & never had nightmare problems..

Hang on in there things will be better, good luck hun don't forget we're all here for ya....xxx

well I don't feel so sick anymore; but I am curled up on the sofa hiding from the cold.
thanks so much for the support and kind words

Not sure how to change the title of this - can a mod help?

Anyways - Clarabel Day 5 - Sick as a small hospital
The weight is falling off me - I started 18 1.75 and the scales this morning said 17.4. So I'm motivated. But I am still sick as a small hospital. I just don't feel well at all, at all.

I didn't sleep last night - crying and upset for most of it (not CD related - on going issues) - and I didn't turn to food. I'm also trying to make sure I don't have my shakes unless I am emotionally ok, ie not turning to the shakes for comfort.

I'm now not sure if this feeling sick is CD related, lack of water related or my emotions causing physical reactions.

PS - I'm still hungry.

Oh hun i'm so sorry you're feeling so bad. Well done for not turning to food esp as you're not feeling well. Do try and get some sleep and most definately try and drink as much water as you can manage. I've felt a little sick today but then i think i'm still drinking my water too cold. I don't know if anyone else has felt sick on CD.
I really hope you feel better soon hun. *BIG HUGS*

I don't feel as bad now after having some water and peppermint tea (which is great for settling the stomach anyways). Still not hundreds.

:grouphugg:Big hugs! Sorry to hear your feeling down,but well done for not turning to food for comfort.Hope you have a better day today

Back