Claree__x's attempt at Slimfast!

Claree__x

Silver Member
:eek:So, I started on Monday. Didn't get the chance to weigh myself 'till Wednesday though. 11st 9lb, heaviest I've seen myself on the scales so far!

Gonna do my weigh in on Sunday mornings ; mainly 'cause I go to my gran's for Sunday dinner and they'll all be asking me how much I've lost!

Monday was hard, I had my 2 shakes in work and then home for dinner (weight watchers one pot italian beef stew) and a packet of walkers baked crisps and was snacking on grapes in work too. 2 shakes, 1 meal, 2 snacks.

Tuesday was also quite hard. Had the shakes & grapes in work again and was still really hungry by 5pm (dinner time) and had weight watchers creamy chicken pie. Didn't have any snacks when I came home though, despite a bag of crisps looking at me for AGES. See that willpower? :D

Wednesday, it all got a hell of a lot easier! I had my 2 shakes and my crisps in work but I wasn't hungry! I had my dinner (Spanish chicken with rice) and went to bed quite the thing, no problems there.

Today (Thursday) has been even better! I had my shake about 10ish and just made up my 2nd one there (about 2pm) but I'm not really THAT hungry! I have Special K snacks in my bag if I want them but I think I might well leave them. Only problem is, I'm going out for a meal tonight...to an Indian! I know I shouldn't but it's all paid for. One meal can't hurt if I get back on the wagon tomorrow...right...rightt? :eek:

I don't really have a weight goal as such, I know I should but I don't know how much I want/need to lose! I'll play it by ear, but I want to be in a size 12 (currently 14) for my 21st in December.

Hiya good luck with slimfast sounds like your doing great,,, enjoy your meal out tonite just try your best to pick some of the better meals not so easy at an indian tho lol. have you thought about trying zumba to help you tone up to get back into the size 12

thats what i pay for zumba well actually double that as i pay for daughter to go with me aswell lol,,, i just think aahhh well more expensive for a macdonalds large meal lol

Today's a bit more difficult, possibly 'cause I eat more last night than I have been for dinner so my body's expecting more food. That and all the girls in the office are having a baguette express or a subway!!

Sunday is to be my normal weigh in day so I weighed myself this morning and I've only lost 1.25lb. I'm totally gutted. I've followed the plan to the letter and I've lost next to nothing.

So close to giving up.

Do not give up a loss is still a loss its 1.25lbs less of you keep working at it and it will come together,, check the simple things like portion sizes and nibbling when cooking the silly things we do automatically

Feeling a bit more positive. Weighed myself again (twice) and both times it shows I've lost 2.75lb so I'll put this morning down to the scales being funny!

I'm getting really bored of it now. I know it's only a week and a half in but I just don't want my shakes.

I've moved to a different office in work as well and the girl I'm with is the most annoying person in the history of the world n I certainly don't wanna be having a shake for lunch when I'm already in a bad mood!

I don't wanna quit, 'cause I wanna lose the weight, but I'm so unenamoured by the idea of a shake right now I dunno what to do. I can't just live off my 3 snacks a day!

Hi Claree, how you getting on?

I'm also 20 and a size 14, hoping to get back down to a 10-12 by my 21st (next July.) In my second week of SlimFast, fingers crossed it works well!

Back