Clarification please...

Haitch

It seems like there is a bit of debate as tow whether some taller people should be on 3 or 4 'meals' a day whilst SS.

I have always been under the assumption that 3 is ideal but if necessary then it is OK to have 4.

Can I have some impartial advice as to which is ideal for maximum weight loss.

I have a nagging feeling that some CDC's may recommend 4 a day to up their sales.

Thanks in advance!

im on 4 a day because im over 5'8, this is because when your taller your body needs more nutrients so i dont think they're doing it for their sales, how tall are you?? i sometimes feel 4 is too many but iv lost almost a stone already xx

I am just over 6ft.

The reason I ask is that I have never seen anything that states that anyone over a certain height should be on 4 a day as opposed to 3.

it does say in the booklet and on the website i think about heights, but you should DEFFO be having 4 a day so your body is getting all the nutrients, hope that helps :)

Its in the booklet isnt it? will dig it out ina sec when i remember what I have done with it :)

It seems like there is a bit of debate as tow whether some taller people should be on 3 or 4 'meals' a day whilst SS.

I have always been under the assumption that 3 is ideal but if necessary then it is OK to have 4.

Can I have some impartial advice as to which is ideal for maximum weight loss.

I have a nagging feeling that some CDC's may recommend 4 a day to up their sales.

Thanks in advance!

On CD anyone who is 5' 8" or over must take 4 packs the same as men do.

As Jackie has posted your body needs the extra vitamins and nutrients to stay healthy and it will not effect your weight loss.

Generally anyone of your height lose a lot faster.

Love Mini xxx

Page 3 of the sole sourcing booklet, note 2 (at the bottom of the page) "Most women will have three Cambridge servings a day. All men and women who are over 5ft 8in or above, take 4 meals a day"

Will see if there is anything else in here...

Hope that helps?

Yeah thanks a lot girls, that is helpful. However, the way my day works out I am quite happy staying on the 3 a day. I have lost about a stone in the first week and feel full of energy and do not feel hungry.

i will speak with my councillor to make sure they are happy with this.

they should tell you to have 4, although you may feel comfortable at 3 your body really isnt getting everything it needs, especially as you are so tall!! im not having a go at you lol, just don't want you depriving your body xx

I understand what you are saying. Thanks.

As a sidenote however, I very much doubt I have EVER received such a vast amount of good nutrients in my body whether I have 3 or 4 a day.

lol, I know what you mean. My hair and nails have never been in such great condition. Although I suppose as a guy, that wouldn't be such an added bonus. ;)

lol maybe not!

So, Liz, are you on your 10th week! Thats amazing.. I really dont think I could do that. 4 weeks SS then what happens after that?

So, Liz, are you on your 10th week! Thats amazing.. I really dont think I could do that. 4 weeks SS then what happens after that?
I know I still can't believe i've managed it either. It seems to have really flown by, although i've still got a way to go before i'm at goal.
The first couple of weeks are definately the hardest and then it just becomes a way of life.
I've been doing ss the whole time apart from week 5 when I did aam.

lol, now that's just cruel.

I know it may be tempting to only have 3 shakes a day but like others say you need the 4th one to make sure you get all your nutrients etc, also by only having 3 at your height your body could go into starvation mode and actually hinder your weight loss.

I know it may be tempting to only have 3 shakes a day but like others say you need the 4th one to make sure you get all your nutrients etc, also by only having 3 at your height your body could go into starvation mode and actually hinder your weight loss.

I'm 5ft 8 and taking 4, but... the odd time when I have genuinely not had a chance to take the fourth I've noticed that I lost less. Needless to say I nearly always manage the fourth now :)

Haitch, you may not have have the amount of nutrients before but you will probably have had enough calories in the form of carbs and protein for your body not to worry, but if you are a female over 5'8" or male, you need the extra protein and carbs in the extra pack to stop your body thinking it needs to go into starvation mode. If you dont regularly have your 4 packs per day, it will eventually sabotage your weight loss as your body will hold on to the weight

I hope this clarifies why it is important, best of luck with the diet.

Back