class tonight

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
so anway, i went to class tonight and lost 2lbs! whoop whoop!
after only loosing 1/2 last week i was really pleased.
:D
But we didnt have a consultant!! she didnt turn up, apparently head office said they were going to stick a sign up outside that it was cancelled :eek:
BUT lucky for us the 2 ladies that help out (taking money and weighing in) managed to salvage the box and scales! and did class anyway! they just charged a £1 to cover the hall costs and just weighed us all - no meeting. (fine for me as i never normally stay anyway!!!)
I said a massive thanks to them cause i would have been well miffed if id turned up for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think i should email to complain???? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well done :D:D

As for email i would to show u cared that no one turned up and explained who took the class as no one there, didnt ur leader not text u???

no, well to be fair our old consultant would have done (not that she would have ever done that) but we have had another lady filling in for a bit, and since she left not many people stay now (we loved the old consultant)
i dont think the relief one did text anyone (my friends would have said), i wouldnt know as ive got a new mob number but not told them!!!!!

Well done to the ladies who cared enough about everybody to weigh you all, and how selfish of your consultant. No wonder people aren't staying to class, they can obviously pick up the vibes that she don't give a damn! I would definately be complaining to head office, you never know, you may get somebody new who cares.

Well done you, that's excellent. X

Back