Classes or go it alone????

krystle

I lost 3 and half stone last year but have put 1 and half back on :cry: as i hit target and stopped atteneding classes. I really wana lose what ave recently gained but debating wheather to head back to class and be embarassed with weight gain, or go it alone???

Sounds to me like you need to go to classes - if you put loads back on after hitting target when you stopped going to class - that to me shows where the problem lies - not going to class!

Not sure why people get so embarrassed about going back. If its anything like my class, people come and go so often, by the time you come back there's probably only a handful of people still around who were there when you went the first time - and there are so many ins and outs its hard to remember everyone anyway.

Your consultant may remember you but will be thrilled to have you back - its another paying member which is always good news for them!

I lost 3 and half stone last year but have put 1 and half back on :cry: as i hit target and stopped atteneding classes. I really wana lose what ave recently gained but debating wheather to head back to class and be embarassed with weight gain, or go it alone???

It's brave to join the class in the first instance and it's incredibly brave to join a class the second.

No-one at class will judge you for putting weight back on - it's something we are all going to struggle with once we get to target.

You've learnt your lesson and what I will say is get your bottom back to class before you gain more. Your experience will be valuable to the group. You've already got to target and struggled with maintaining, you can help all the members at group.

Hold your head high, don't be embarrassed and go back to group this week :)

xx

Thanks for the replies. I am def on my way back to class before my weight controls my life and not the other way round xx

Back