Clearing out 'big' clothes - a bittersweet experience......

Know what you mean about not wanting to buy clothes as the sizes drop so quickly. I've just had to buy some trousers for work, but am loathe to buy an entire suit or it will cost me a fortune.
Good luck with your WI!

Know what you mean about not wanting to buy clothes as the sizes drop so quickly. I've just had to buy some trousers for work, but am loathe to buy an entire suit or it will cost me a fortune.
Good luck with your WI!
Thanks - not quite as much as I wanted but still a loss! (And 7" off my waist since I started, so can't complain! :eek:) And I'm sticking to supermarket clothes until I'm happy with my complete weight loss (I recommend Asda, lol).

Well done with your weight loss!!! A loss is better than a gain!! I only lost 1lb today :cry: but at least its better than nothing.

Started packing up my big size clothes yesterday, OH said to me that i should keep them incase I get pregnant again, I said, even if I do have another baby, I aint gonna be that size!! Felt quite good, i've left the bag open and I keep looking at it for motivation, as I cant quite believe the stuff doesn't fit me.

;)

I've been sending my bigger clothes to the charity shops as I go along and just buying a few cheap bits to get me through to goal.

However yesterday when I realised that what I thought were my best sexy knickers have morphed into Bridget Jones style ones I have pinned them to the back of my wardrobe as a reminder of what size NOT to go back to. Might even pin a pair of goal size knickers next to them to keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

Annie x

i go to tesco. i feel like i've been living in tesco £10 black trousers forever!! ha. but at least i haven't been wasting loads of dosh!!

abz xx

However yesterday when I realised that what I thought were my best sexy knickers have morphed into Bridget Jones style ones I have pinned them to the back of my wardrobe as a reminder of what size NOT to go back to. Might even pin a pair of goal size knickers next to them to keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

Annie x
This is where I differ from a lot of other people, because I've always worn size 10/12 bikini pants because I'm such a funny shape (no hips or bottom!). It might sound all right, but can you imagine that coupled with size 18/20 everywhere else? (Just a tad out of proportion! :eek:) I've always carried all my weight to the front, which is why people have often mistaken me for being pregnant (just look at my nudie pix if you need to check, lol!).

So my knicker drawer is the only drawer in my bedroom that's staying put - but everything else has to go! :wave_cry:

the only clothes i have bought since starting CD have been 2 pairs of asda size 18 trousers and 1 pair of 16 (nearly there!!) for £5 each. i have clothes ranging frm an 18 to 22 that i still wear, loose but i find that satisfying! an desperately trying to hold off buying anything until i am at least a 14 bottom and a 12 top which hopefully i will be at goal. already started saving for a new wardrobe, have put aside £100 already, aiming for £500 - £600 and am going to get a personal shopper!

Still going through summer clothes (the too-small ones this time - or used to be anyway!) and found some that don't look too bad. I've even found some that make me look as if a waist is appearing (see pic I just posted)!! :eek: Haven't had a waist for years and years, help!

(Cameras do lie though, don't they - this outfit looks much better on me for real than in the pic!! :cry:)

lookin good Jaycey! i love that pic of you that your dad took, i would KILL to have a body like that!

Back