Cliocons journey to find the person I ate!!!

Cliocon

Hi everyone,

Having been a serial dieter for years, i think my mum put me on my first fad diet when I was 12, and having a horrendous relationship with food......i love it...it hates me!

I have finally found a healthy eating plan that suits me and allows me to have my epic binges on the kids school bars and still get back on track that day.

I started SW in Aug 2012 as my hubby decided he needed to join, it wasn't in my head to start "another diet" but I tagged along with him to support him. I lost 14lbs in the two weeks it took me to decide to get my fat ass over to the SW class myself and get stuck in. Now 9 months on I'm down almost 3 stone ( well i had actuallly reached it the. Made a bags of it as I was in hospital meh!!! What can you do!)

so to kickstart a new me and get on with losing the next 3 stone i have turned to minims for support and to air my daily struggle freely and without worrying if someone knows me!

Yesterday i made a huge boo boo broke one of my own rules "never eat on two feet" I snarfed every bit of chocolate and crap I could find as I hadn't organised lunch for myself and had a mad dash to the doc with my youngest with a peculiar rash.

So today its damage limitation and **** all syns to try undo some of the serious self sabotage I inflicted on myself just because I had a bad morning!

I still feel like I want to devour the entire fridge and its contents (damn you star week!):wave_cry: but I seem to have a conscience today.

I'm hoping to revisit this thread everyday and document my journey to find the person I ate and to find the skinny me!!!

Sound like you have done so well already, good luck with the rest of your journey.

xxx

Yesterday was a bit of a struggle trying to keep syns low to make up for a mini blowout I had the previous day. But I managed it by being super organised and food optimising the hell out of the day. Made enough rice pudding last night to do for breakfast this morning with loads and loads of yummy berries.

Now Im patiently waiting for 11ish for a big bucket of coffee and to tuck into some scan bran cherry bakewells I baked this morning, the smell is divine!

Salmon and salad planned for lunch but not sure about dinner yet!! Weigh in is tommorrow so hoping for any kind of loss this week just to get me back into that positive feeling again!

Your snack this morning sound yummy hun xxx

Well today was weigh in day and tah dah I lost 6lbs!!!! Absolutely delighted and a real morale booster to stick to the plan 250% from tomorrow. Going to give the ordinary plan a lash this week, have never done it but its worth a try to see what its like! Will report back tomorrow!!

Was down another 1lb last week, hoped for more as I had been 100%. Hormones all over the shop so lost the run of myself this week, trying every day to get back on plan!!

Well after a very bumpy 2 weeks and 4lbs up I am back on plan. Body is not playing ball with me at all so Im all over the place mentally, physically and emotionally but really need to get a back n a losing streak again!!

Back