CLK's Diary

clk

Day 1

I am feeling very excited and determined to lose all this weight. I am worried the determination will be knocked down whenever a cake is offered but I am determined to say no this time. I could have cried last night when my husband wanted a chinese and said he was going to go buy a cheesecake, luckily I pursuaded him to eat some pasta lol its very hard sticking to it sometimes when people around me don't help. I need to learn to be stronger and say no, but it would also help if all the nice food tasted crap lol.
I have taken up swimming again for the first time in 3 years and am now going 3 times a week and enjoying it too. I have 13 stone to lose before a surgeon will give me a breast reduction which I sooo badly need so I am determined to do whatever I can to get myself closer to the nice boobs I want with a thinner body to match lol wish me luck by the bucket load!

CLK
xxxx

Hi there i came across your post whilst lingering around, lol. I have 3 stone to lost all together but i need get my BMI under 30 and then my surgeon will perform my breast reduction which he told me last week, it is currently at 32.5, its not all about how much weight you need to lose its also about ur bmi, good luck with ur weight loss and keep me posted x

you sound just like me! My husband is forever suggesting chinese or Indian or some other glorious forbidden take away! I used to be so weak which is what put me here in the first place. Must stay strong from now on. Best of luck to you!

Day 2 was yesterday and went really well, I don't think I ate enough yesterday which can't be bad lol

Day 3 (Today) Feeling positive today, I'm going swimming in a little while for 2 whole hours - total bliss! I love swimming!
I must admit it was terrible putting on a swimming costume and even thinking about getting in a pool where others will see me in this tent of a costume but if its going to help me lose weight its worth it I think! Today will be the 3rd time I've gone swimming this week so with that aswell as walking alot more and doing some exercise DVD's I am expecting to lose at least a pound this week. Anything more than that would be fantastic!!!! But I will cry if I have put anything on lol x

Back