Close to Target

rootsfran

I am 1lb away from the target I set but instead of being excited and happy I am scared, mixed up, my head is in a mess! I still feel fat, it has taken a very long time and I don't see myself as smaller so I feel a complete fraud, I know from my clothes size and the certificates and I am healthier but cannot sort my head out!

Am I a nut case? Has anyone else felt like this?! Sorry for the rant !

First of all well done on being so close! I can understand how you feel I lost 3 stone very quickly and the last stone has taken a while. It has taken me a while to get used to my new body and my new clothes. I think i obviously had mental as well as physical issues to get overweight in the first place and I have lost weight and dealt with the physical issues but still struggle with the mental ones sometimes. So I would advise taking a bit of time to think about those as well and wear the right size clothes sounds silly but I wore too big clothes for ages and only since I Am in the right size that I feel more normal. Good luck with that last pound!

I lost 6 stone and still felt fat at size 10, I think it was the access skin :( which has mostly tightened up now a year on. I felt very mixed up because I love sticking to rules, I never cheated. So to be told to manage my maintaining with no clear rules threw me completely. and I felt weird dressing in figure hugging lovely clothes, instead of hiding my body. But a year on I'm swinging my bootie at 46 in tight jeans, short skirts :) I still have not missed a class. I'm part of the welcome team anyway. But I'm so pleased its saved my life. The percentage of people who stop going to class once at target has a very high fail rate. Good luck x

Back