closed

hahaha....you know what. Just take 2 dulcolax at night about 8pm and before work you will be...*ahem* clear as a whistle. :)

Glad things are going better for you!

i've not been to the loo for days. again i can't take anything while i'm teaching incase i need to go. so i suffer with a bloated painful tummy until friday when i can do something about it. it's compounded by the fact i can't just go to the loo at any time i want to and so i limit my water intake. weight has gone up 2lbs since monday's weigh in and i'm sure it's poop.

hahaha....you know what. Just take 2 dulcolax at night about 8pm and before work you will be...*ahem* clear as a whistle. :)

Glad things are going better for you!

So you are saying you're full of it -- and Nat had the cure! ;)

I hope things come out okay. ;)

Seriously, happy day off tomorrow!

2 doesn't do anything :( you're looking at... i need to own shares in this company!

Any better?

not taken anything yet. also have prob of teaching zumba tonight. i don't want bum problems half way through a fast track.... well any track.

Hi Nikki --

I did Aquazuma Wednesday night -- it was very hard to so those moves under water. ;) I hope today is much better thanlast Friday.

How is lil' Dude's lip/mouth and is Ems doing better re: Mommy working?

How's school treating you? X

ok, but i'm finding Cd hard work as i can't drink my water during school time otherwise i end up needing the loo i can't just get up and go! had a girl faint in the class on thursday. white as a sheet during science. looked ghastly. teaching assistant went to take her out for some air and she fainted in the doorway. she sent a child to go get someone and i got the kids to get going with their work. got the TA from the next class to come in to assist my TA. the kids were like.... 'she's don't it again.... she's fainted!' she did it at xmas. she just goes! lovely girl too.

Hi Nikki --

I did Aquazuma Wednesday night -- it was very hard to so those moves under water. ;) I hope today is much better thanlast Friday.

How is lil' Dude's lip/mouth and is Ems doing better re: Mommy working?

haven't done AZ but apparently teaching it is really hard as it's so warm! i can imagine doing the moves underwater is difficult!

dude's lip - looking great. got a follow up app during the easter hols (yeah) no need to take time off work for it or re-arrange it!

emily - reading and school work excellent. wetting accidents.... almost 0 now, stuttering is calming!

mind the little monkey decided to cut her school polo neck tops up. i've binned 2 and they're not cheap... £17 each! the first she'd cut the sleeve and the 2nd she'd cut the neck. told her teacher as it has happened at school. said she needs more monitoring with her scissors. this is the girl that cut her own hair last summer! :)

working mummy = tired mummy! not sleeping well. insomnia. 3.30am on tuesday morning
disturbed by dude on wed morning about 5am
then emily decided on thurs morning that she wanted to be in our room at 2am. sent her packing but she returned at 6am
last night had her in my bed about 6am messing with my feet which i can't stand. dog growled at her. yep.... dog is in bed with me.

diet = rubbish. stressed = wine. being at school = serious lack of water intake which = constipated which = piles and bleeding when i do manage to go which = no weight loss which = pi$$ed off big time with my diet and feel like eating which leads to a vicious circle of self hate!

Hi Nikki!

ok, but i'm finding Cd hard work as i can't drink my water during school time otherwise i end up needing the loo i can't just get up and go!

I had that problem when I did my first LVCD (LL in 2008).

had a girl faint in the class on thursday. white as a sheet during science. looked ghastly. teaching assistant went to take her out for some air and she fainted in the doorway. she sent a child to go get someone and i got the kids to get going with their work. got the TA from the next class to come in to assist my TA. the kids were like.... 'she's don't it again.... she's fainted!' she did it at xmas. she just goes! lovely girl too.

Does she have some sort of condition that you should know about? What a worry.

My uncle had undiagnosed diabetes and passed out in an airport and ended up in intensive care because he hit his head so hard in the fall that he had a brain bleed! He recovered, but it was touch and go.

Haven't done AZ but apparently teaching it is really hard as it's so warm! i can imagine doing the moves underwater is difficult!

dude's lip - looking great. got a follow up app during the easter hols (yeah) no need to take time off work for it or re-arrange it!

Good news that is!

emily - reading and school work excellent. wetting accidents.... almost 0 now, stuttering is calming!

mind the little monkey decided to cut her school polo neck tops up. i've binned 2 and they're not cheap... £17 each! the first she'd cut the sleeve and the 2nd she'd cut the neck. told her teacher as it has happened at school. said she needs more monitoring with her scissors. this is the girl that cut her own hair last summer! :)

All kids cut their hair at some point. But the destroying her jumper is a worry. have you thought about "cutting" something she treasures if she does it again. Then, you can tell that is how you feel when she cuts her jumper.

working mummy = tired mummy! not sleeping well. insomnia. 3.30am on tuesday morning
disturbed by dude on wed morning about 5am
then emily decided on thurs morning that she wanted to be in our room at 2am. sent her packing but she returned at 6am
last night had her in my bed about 6am messing with my feet which i can't stand. dog growled at her. yep.... dog is in bed with me.

I thought that dogs are supposed to sleep with you, esp. on cold nights. I am glad that kids would rather sneak out of the house than into bed with us... or am I? ;)

diet = rubbish. stressed = wine. being at school = serious lack of water intake which = constipated which = piles and bleeding when i do manage to go which = no weight loss which = pi$$ed off big time with my diet and feel like eating which leads to a vicious circle of self hate!

Hang in there -- it is early days with the job and you will all make adjustments and figure out how to make this work.

I hope you have a good weekend.

hubby took me out for a meal last night. mexican food. wine, the champagne that we had left over from xmas. needless to say the scales are 4lbs up today and my weigh in is tomorrow :( i'm not doing well at all. he can't go out for a meal during the week so it's weekends for us but then that impacts on my weigh in on monday. i was 2lbs down this week too! :(

3 weeks to valentines day. 3 weeks 100%. lets see how much i can loose. i need to get tough with myself! i want this badly now. sick of messing about. i'm even thinking ss, no milk, no coffee except black. i need to be massively focused. we are going to go away on holiday last week of august too. going to put the deposit on it tomorrow.

thing is by messing around i'm also spending money on cd so it's wasteful. i think julie is sick of hearing.... haven't been good, x y z's happened and i've been stressed out etc!

You and me make a fresh start Nikki together ?? :) I'm booked in tomorrow at 5:30 a new CDC called Lisa... This is it now I'm not paying £40 a week to waste anymore as I'm so desperate to move out this year.. So I'm ssing for 21 days Nikki then moving up the plan.

You with me hon xx :)

sunday13.GIF

hubby took me out for a meal last night. mexican food. wine, the champagne that we had left over from xmas. needless to say the scales are 4lbs up today and my weigh in is tomorrow :(

Drink some water, take some dulox (if that is still an issue) -- you can't gain four pounds from one meal. It is retained water, etc.

i'm not doing well at all. he can't go out for a meal during the week so it's weekends for us but then that impacts on my weigh in on monday. i was 2lbs down this week too! :(

You probably still are down two pounds.

3 weeks to valentines day. 3 weeks 100%. lets see how much i can loose. i need to get tough with myself! i want this badly now. sick of messing about. i'm even thinking ss, no milk, no coffee except black. i need to be massively focused.

Me, too -- I am so tired of this.

we are going to go away on holiday last week of august too. going to put the deposit on it tomorrow.

Where are you going?

I need to make plans for the summer, too. I've not thought much beyond half-term and I need to sort DD's birthday next month.

thing is by messing around i'm also spending money on cd so it's wasteful. i think julie is sick of hearing.... haven't been good, x y z's happened and i've been stressed out etc!

Everyone complains about the money CD costs -- but I am not spending much on food for me, eating out (and if I do not eat out -- neither does the family), and no money on drink. I also avoid things like the cinema, Bingo nights, etc. at times because of the food temptations. I think I might actually SAVE money.

You and me make a fresh start Nikki together ?? :)

I'm with you both... I have been good so far today. I will drink my water, do some fitness, and stick to the plan.

I'm booked in tomorrow at 5:30 a new CDC called Lisa... This is it now I'm not paying £40 a week to waste anymore as I'm so desperate to move out this year.. So I'm ssing for 21 days Nikki then moving up the plan.

You go girl! Make a ticker and update your stats.

You with me hon xx :)

I know she is... Nikki can resist a challenge. ;)

right this is the score. hubby insisted taking me out again today for pizza express lunch. so text cdc and told her what had happened and that i'd put on weight so i'd rather see her next week. i'm now totally focused for tomorrow and i've told hubby to stop me eating cr@p (cheese etc) and that i need to really be pushed along.

so i'm in it to win it from tomorrow! i also want an amazing loss for myself and my cdc next monday. i'm talking serious weight loss.... 10lbs! i'm doing ss for 7 days from monday, tomorrow. i'm not going to drink milk and i'm going to live on peppermint tea instead. as for water drinking. i'm going to drink a pint before school as soon as i get up. then another pint at playtime. then 1 more pint when i've finished teaching, another when i get home and i'm going to inundate myself with water to stop myself picking at anything.

i've got the gym booked for 1hr monday, zumbAtomic x 2 tuesday as well as an adult class in the evening. wednesday i'm going to the gym as i'm not working this wednesday (moved to friday), thursday i'm teaching ZA once and Zumba once. friday i'm working. saturday i'm on a Zumba toning course all day so i'll be zumbering from 8.45 to 5pm. sunday i'm going to go to the gym again and do some classes if hubby has taken the kids to his parents. then that's this week over with. :)

forgot to say.... we're going away for a week end of august to the same place as last year. rhodes. first choice all inclusive. :)

doing the Great North Run 2012! sunday september 16th! £48 bingo bango bongo! let the training of over 30 miles a week commence.

also entered the race for life in hartlepool. june this year!

Back