closed

i know the camera sounds horrific, but surely short term horribleness for long term gain?

I don't think they'll find anything but piles though!

i know it's only 9.15pm but i'm off to bed. i can't keep my eyes open any longer. going to turn heating off then go to sleep! off shopping for a new bed for ems in the morning!

You can get those bad boys lasered you know! All they do is numb the area and bam, they are gone and cortorised. that's got to be better than what you have going down now!

i know it sounds better but my doc is a pain in the butt. i'd rather see a woman than him and reception are fussy s*ds over letting you see a woman doctor over anything!

i'm sort of worried about it. i'm not sure if piles have clumps of blood in it. it's a little like a light period looking thing. there's the blood then there's a little, tiny lumpy bits of blood when you wipe.

I'm in pain when I can't go and initially when I taken something but it's what I e suffered with for quite a long time. I would say it started in 1998!

That's blood clots, blood is supposed to do that, but sounds like they (the piles) are pretty bad. Have you got a well woman clinic by you? Usually with family planning clinics and such. If so go there! GPs are getting ridiculous because of the gargoyles on the desk... 15 years is a long time to suffer x

just had my first shake of the day... well soup. it's 3pm. just didn't fancy it. been drinking coffee.... making up for the lack of it yesterday! i had 1 coffee and 1 tea yesterday. today, 4 coffees! naughty but i just need it.

just had my first shake of the day... well soup. it's 3pm. just didn't fancy it. been drinking coffee.... making up for the lack of it yesterday! i had 1 coffee and 1 tea yesterday. today, 4 coffees! naughty but i just need it.
Go Nikki ive had a shake so far :) not even wanting to eat ;)

Evening Nikki,

Nat is right -- go to a woman's clinic or put your foot down and insist on a female doctor. I am going to look into having done what Nat suggested. My neighbour had it done and is so pleased that she did. Pushing out that 9lb 4oz baby almost 21 years ago did a number one me.

How did the training go? Did you have fun? Learn any new "moves"?

I am sorry that you and Ems do not have the same half-term. That's what posh schools do... have half-term at a different time, so the parents can save on their holidays. ;) After all they spend so much on the tuition.

Evening Nikki,

Nat is right -- go to a woman's clinic or put your foot down and insist on a female doctor. I am going to look into having done what Nat suggested. My neighbour had it done and is so pleased that she did. Pushing out that 9lb 4oz baby almost 21 years ago did a number one me.

How did the training go? Did you have fun? Learn any new "moves"?

I am sorry that you and Ems do not have the same half-term. That's what posh schools do... have half-term at a different time, so the parents can save on their holidays. ;) After all they spend so much on the tuition.

the training was hard work. in bed by 9.20 and possibly asleep by 9.21pm. i'll have to book ems into holiday club tues and wed when i'm working. at least i can pick her up and take her to school regular time that week.

STS at weigh in.

i'm ok shanny. just suffering with a pain in my lower left back after toning training. tired. tummy keeps on hurting with either constipation or i've cleared that and am going loads.

Hi Nikki,

Sorry you are having such issues with your bowels.

I would be happy with a STS -- I know you probably am not -- but I've had a big gain. I know it can't be the kettle bells... it is me. All me. More of me. *Sigh*

I hope that you have a

terrific_tuesday.gif

Tx mel. Been on the straight and narrow today but my back is really painful. I hurt it on Saturday and I'm still suffering now. Just getting through Zumba teaching. So I'll be popping pills tonight. Think it's a trapped sciatic nerve. Booked a chiropractors app for Friday. It's only a few days early but I can't go tomorrow or Thursday as I'm teaching.

3 zumbas down and 2 more to go.

tonights class was very quiet. 3 ladies turned up. :( not great! back to being a struggle. i had about 6 last week. could be the weather though! it's been very very cold!

back is still killing. took it easy last night in zumba. only had 3 people turn up :( my numbers have dropped again! i really need more participants. 3 in not a party! thursday's has always been ok numbers like 7-13 coming 99% of the time. tuesday's has always been exceptionally quiet.

Evening Nikki --

Tx mel. Been on the straight and narrow today :):)but my back is really painful. :cry:I hurt it on Saturday and I'm still suffering now.:sigh: Just getting through Zumba teaching. So I'll be popping pills tonight. :eek:Think it's a trapped sciatic nerve. :cry:Booked a chiropractors app for Friday. :eek:It's only a few days early but I can't go tomorrow or Thursday as I'm teaching.:sigh:

Back pain is the worst! So sorry. I hope the pills are not masking the pain and you hurt yourself worse. Be careful, 'kay?

3 zumbas down and 2 more to go.
tonights class was very quiet. 3 ladies turned up. :( not great! back to being a struggle. i had about 6 last week. could be the weather though! it's been very very cold!

I am sure it is -- the aquafit yesterday was missing a 1/3 and the instructor figured it was the cold.

back is still killing. took it easy last night in zumba. GOOD only had 3 people turn up :( my numbers have dropped again! i really need more participants. 3 in not a party! thursday's has always been ok numbers like 7-13 coming 99% of the time. tuesday's has always been exceptionally quiet.

Myabe you should drop Tuesday's class and stay home and watch the Biggest Losers! ;)

Back