closed

no nap yet :) beto at the moment. 3 more sleeps to ally pally

got a ZumbAtomic gig in a school. £30 for 45m work. want me to start after half term. at least it will pay for my trainings this year.

got a ZumbAtomic gig in a school. £30 for 45m work. want me to start after half term. at least it will pay for my trainings this year.

You go girl! And, they supply the location, so other than transport (and little dude's care) it is money in your pocket!

great things said:

Yay fab news Nikki!! That sounds like a good opportunity!!

MinnieMel said:
You go girl! And, they supply the location, so other than transport (and little dude's care) it is money in your pocket!

LIKE! Dude's in nursery that day. Tuesdays are going to be manic? I've got Zumba gold 1.30-2.30, then 3.30-4.15 is ZA, 6-7 is Zumba. Argh! :)

Surfhunny said:
Yay fab news Nikki!! That sounds like a good opportunity!!

:D didn't know if I should take it or not initially. However, I did. It's at a school that is on the up behaviour and academic wise after a dodgy time of it all.

Oh my god Nikki you'll be super fit after all that lol.

Hey Nikki,

I school thing could work into more school things on different days! And, when you are ready to go back to teaching you'll have already been workign with kids again! Great for the CV!

Yay!

Mel

MinnieMel said:
Hey Nikki,

I school thing could work into more school things on different days! And, when you are ready to go back to teaching you'll have already been workign with kids again! Great for the CV!

Yay!

Mel

Yep. I'm going to go back 1 to 2 days supply a week in January. Get my hand back in.

fizzy water, i ned fizzy water. i've drank 2l of it today.

today i have a headache. i woke up with it. it's still here now an hour later :(

Any Better?

k9dqq4akr7i_240743wklh6v9i3q.gif

For Ems and little Dude!

it's gone :) i went to the chiropractors and he sorted out my back and stretched my neck area which seems to have fixed it.

it's gone :) i went to the chiropractors and he sorted out my back and stretched my neck area which seems to have fixed it.

Glad to hear it. I truly believe in chiropractors -- mine works miracles.

been a naughty girl last night. had some wine and some crisps. scales aren't too bad, they're never very bad when i have been naughty in the past, it's mainly fluid retention from the salt. up 1lb on the scales. back to it today. 3 full days and weigh in tuesday. might be easy since i'm staying at my aunt's house in london and i've no immediate access to anything i shouldn't have. i can't go through her cupboards etc :)

3 proper days and i should be sorted in my head. i'm picking eat day, not from hungry but i think it's cause i need something in my mouth! like a chewing action. i've also bought a truck loads of gum as this stops me picking. if i drink water and chew gum i usually beat these picking issues.

And... you be ZUMBA-ING with Beto!!! Whoop! Whoop!

MinnieMel said:
And... you be ZUMBA-ING with Beto!!! Whoop! Whoop!

LIKE!!!!!

Just waiting at Darlington station to travel to London kings cross. Just poplar the beautiful Victorian architecture.

Attachments

• image-2073679851.jpg
    image-2073679851.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 60
  • image-4112289950.jpg
    image-4112289950.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 58
Almost in London. Just another mere 20 mins at most, 10 if the trains made up the 10 'late' mins.

Is it your zumba thing with Beto?? If it is have fun xx

Back