closed

Ping pong on the scales. Been bit naughty this week :( so not sure I've lost much but I've been playing ping pong on the scales. 13st then 13st 1/2lb, 13st then 13st 1/2lb! Hoping to get into the 12st range tomorrow. Have got period thing happening again! Grrrrr! 2 days of 100% please :D

mmmmm, porridge. think i'll stock up on monday, lovely when it's cold out.

WHAT A DAY! :( :) :8855: :cry: :mad: :wave_cry: :sigh:

emily woke up early, then there was a lot of banging going on so i ended up going downstairs! tv remote fell on the floor! i was up!

grumpy mood!

lots of grumpy stuff going on....

hubby goes to work.

kids watch tv, i put on a nice film and give them popcorn. then go up to do more of dude's room. i pop up and down and up and down keeping an eye on them.

it all goes quite. i come down and it's dinner time so i start dinner. emily won't leave the kitchen so i have to put her in the naughty corner as she's also very rude to me and has drawn in a book with permanent marker rather than a white board marker, book hits the bin. then dude attacks the kitchen and won't leave. naughty corner for him but he comes out of it so it's a game of in/out/in/out! the bread under the grill burns..... start again! i manage to do dinner somehow! kids out of naughty corner. dinner served. time to tidy and hoover.

i get the hoover out and pick up the toys and go into the kids room. :cry: the walls that i touched up thursday cause they'd been drawn on had been drawn on again..... in permanent marker! i loose the plot and send emily into her playroom to look at the wall and call daddy! he was supposed to be home at 1 and it's 1.11pm! he comes home and asks emily innate questions.... who's the picture of. why draw it on the wall etc etc etc

i bog off upstairs and start painting again! he comes up and i tell him it's not good and how i'm feeling. he brings ems up and we all talk. ems smirks and i loose the plot so i vanish into our room to cry! they all go downstairs.

i continue to paint. then i hear more news.... ems has also drawn on the kitchen door! a toy hits the bin.

as you probably all know i've now lost count of how many times emily has drawn on the walls in the house. i've made her clean them and it's just not worked! i only just painted her bedroom earlier in the year and a few days later she'd drawn on them in black crayon.

i feel like i'm going round in circles just to try to make our house half decent. it's not working. kids don't care.... hubby doesn't care.... why should i care! why not like in a sh*t pit! diet = pants! :( also found out that emily has drawn a line on her playroom walls between 2 walls.... down the crease. marked off her height. dude's height and a soft toys height.

anyway dude's room is 90% finished. his rug came today. the walls are done! just waiting on his light shade and his wall stickers. looks good.

bit worried.... nothing to do tomorrow! hubby's gone out tonight in ripon and is staying over.... old works reunion do. i think i'll be cleaning the house otherwise i'll be bored.com

The wall!

Attachments

• image-1487459066.jpg
    image-1487459066.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 55
great things said:
The wall!

Oh dear she has been busy :( Not surprised you're stressed!!

If it was me I would take all of her pens and crayons away, not ideal. but if she likes drawing etc it might show her there are consequences? There is nothing worse that someone smirking at you. Really feel for you.

If it was me I would take all of her pens and crayons away, not ideal. but if she likes drawing etc it might show her there are consequences? There is nothing worse that someone smirking at you. Really feel for you.

she went into a draw and took my permanent marker out. :(

it's just so hard to give a balance of activities at home when she does this type of thing.

But you're in it yay!! My next goal is to break my psychologic wall and get out of the 15's. That'll help my mind frame massively. Well done you, getting there despite your stressy week!!

Yay well done, feels lovely going down a bracket doesn't it!i did yesterday but this morning back up boo aka not lovely! I'm just starting potty training with my little man, he managed a number2 on toilet tr other day and when he hopped off waved and said love you bye then flushed lol, so funny! X

we've not managed a number 2 on the potty yet! i'm actually sat here worried about dude as he got up 3 hours ago. put him in pants and he's yet to wee. i'm just waiting for him to waddle through wringing wet. i keep asking him to go but he just crosses his arms and says "no"

I think it was right time right place more than anything else if you see what I mean. My mum said when she was potty training my bro he went 11 hours before finally going.once off it'll be fine I'm sure as long as he doesn't make a habit of it! Men are so stubborn aren't they even when they're 2!

He is certainly behind his sister who was potty trained at 2 and a tiny bit. Dude is 2 1/2 now and we are just starting.

Aaasasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Bl*@dy kids!

Okay, I'll finish DD's curtains tonight or tomorrow morning.

curtains..... i'll hang ems by hers if she flaming well draws on my walls again and as for dude.... he's now started copying her. drew on the walls today in orange crayon.

i've put all crayons in the bin. kicked off with hubby then walked out of the house vowing never to clean, cook, wash, scrub or paint again!

walked back in 30 mins later and 35 mins later i was cleaning up the kitchen!

i lost 2.5lbs this week. :) quite pleased since i've been all of the place emotionally, mentally and the diet has been all over too!

Well done Nikki :)

Well done! 2.5lbs is fab! xxx

Back