• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Clothes advice needed

Help!!

I have two events planned, I need to get something to wear although both are different types of events! I don't want to spend too much (can't) and it needs to be worn more than once!

First is a Classical Concert Handels Messiah at our Guildhall.
I have a long Jersey gored skirt that I love cause it swirls as you walk in black and some divine silver sequinned shoes, it's the top I'm worried about, what to go for?

Second is a 'girls night out' haven't done one for eons I don't know what people wear!!!!
Are jeans ok?
I have a sheer black blouse to be worn over a camisole, so could I wear that with jeans and some blingy jewellery???

Or would I be better off wearing the same outfit to both ( I'm thinking the shoes will be too much at the GNO? But they look feet with jeans too).

See? I'm hopeless!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Help!!

I have two events planned, I need to get something to wear although both are different types of events! I don't want to spend too much (can't) and it needs to be worn more than once!

First is a Classical Concert Handels Messiah at our Guildhall.
I have a long Jersey gored skirt that I love cause it swirls as you walk in black and some divine silver sequinned shoes, it's the top I'm worried about, what to go for?

Second is a 'girls night out' haven't done one for eons I don't know what people wear!!!!
Are jeans ok?
I have a sheer black blouse to be worn over a camisole, so could I wear that with jeans and some blingy jewellery???

Or would I be better off wearing the same outfit to both ( I'm thinking the shoes will be too much at the GNO? But they look feet with jeans too).

See? I'm hopeless!!!
Hi Shirleen, I think your idea for the GNO sounds lovely! Those sheer blouses are all in at the moment - I think it'd look lovely over a camisole, with jeans :)

I don't think the shoes would be too much. I think if you wore some silver coloured jewellery they'd look fab!!

Hope you have a fab time!! x