Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Clothes advice needed

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Shirleen, 25 November 2011 Social URL.

1. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Help!!

I have two events planned, I need to get something to wear although both are different types of events! I don't want to spend too much (can't) and it needs to be worn more than once!

First is a Classical Concert Handels Messiah at our Guildhall.
    I have a long Jersey gored skirt that I love cause it swirls as you walk in black and some divine silver sequinned shoes, it's the top I'm worried about, what to go for?

Second is a 'girls night out' haven't done one for eons I don't know what people wear!!!!
    Are jeans ok?
    I have a sheer black blouse to be worn over a camisole, so could I wear that with jeans and some blingy jewellery???

Or would I be better off wearing the same outfit to both ( I'm thinking the shoes will be too much at the GNO? But they look feet with jeans too).

See? I'm hopeless!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Hi Shirleen, I think your idea for the GNO sounds lovely! Those sheer blouses are all in at the moment - I think it'd look lovely over a camisole, with jeans :)

I don't think the shoes would be too much. I think if you wore some silver coloured jewellery they'd look fab!!

Hope you have a fab time!! x

4. Noddynoobs

Noddynoobs Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(12.5%)
    i wear jeans to girls night out. im going out 2mo and i have planned dark skinny jeans, a magenta pink top with silver beady details, and high heels.

5. Shirleen

Shirleen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    21st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(2.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks you guys, I think I neeeeeed new bling then! I can wear that any size!

6. KittenKat

KittenKat Operation Hottie Kidnap

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Jeans and sheer blouse will be perfect for a girly night out hon!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.