Clothes/Fashion

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
When it comes to clothes I don't have a clue! I tend to wear black trousers and black tops. The fat girl's uniform;) Anyway in preparation for the 'new' me I am trying to decide what kind of styles and colours I like. I found a good website where you can put together different combinations.
Home - Polyvore

I thought it also might be nice to list some yummy online stores. These are some of the ones that I dream about....
Womens Evening Wear - Coast UK at www.coast-stores.com
Monsoon Accessorize
Per Una:*Womenswear:*Marks & Spencer
Next - Women's & Men's Fashion, Children's Clothes, Homeware & Electricals

Then there is this site, it lists lots of uk clothing stores
Women's Clothing and Designer Clothes Shops: Online Shopping Directory of UK Shops and Stores - Shop Safe

ooooh orchid! nice sites!... hmmm you'll have me hooked on these in no time. as for the fat girls uniform.... you should restrict yourself from wearing black. I think its very very important for you to feel comfortable in everything doesnt matter about shape and size. our confidence is definitely reflected by the kind of clothes that we wear.... get a bit of colour on you girl is what im trying to say really! :)

ive always been the sort of person who wears the colours that i like to wear rather than what might make me look slimmer.... people have always said that they like that about me because it shows that i am comfortable with myself (hahahah see! i wasnt) and also said i looked better with colour.

whats your favourite colour anyway? thanks for sharing that tho, im gonna spend some time on this now :)

big hug x

I love, I think you call em, jewel tones. Love purple and emerald green. Btw think I'm carrying on with slimming world till I start falling off the wagon or need a boost. Then move to lipotrim as don't think I'll stick to it till it is truly my last resort

oooh nice colours!!! love them too!
hey its what works for you hun. if your doing well on Slimming world stick to it. If you want faster results then LT is definitely the one to go for... good luck tho...

hahah... honestly you wont regret it!... its changed my life already!... i would never have dreamt of losing the kind of weight i have done so far in 7weeks! go for it!

I'm with FBTB, LT is the best diet and certainly gives the results if you stick with it! It took me 8 months to drop from a BMI of over 43 to one below 23 and I loved it! Now I'm refeeding and finding it so much harder! I miss being in ketosis!!!

x

cuddly fairy you have done so amazingly well!!! im sure you'll be fine maintaining... i dont think i could ever miss being in ketosis.. i have had enough of them damn strips!!! lol..
any ideas anyone for what i should wear when i see the other half... havent seen him in 3 months so wanna make a good impression... lol..

cuddly fairy you have done so amazingly well!!! im sure you'll be fine maintaining... i dont think i could ever miss being in ketosis.. i have had enough of them damn strips!!! lol..
any ideas anyone for what i should wear when i see the other half... havent seen him in 3 months so wanna make a good impression... lol..

3 months... I'd wear as little as possible!

x

hahahahahahahaha.... awww porgeous thats classic! lol.. thank you... hmmm thats a very good idea. ive dropped 2 dress sizes since i last saw him... and now that im finally a 20 i have more places to shop.. yay!!

p.s. you look stunning... thats not even the right word for how you look ! perfect.. xx

ive always been a baggy jeans and tshirt kinda girl.. live in my trainers... err thats until the boyfriend (fiance now) told me that i was more like his boyfriend than his girlfriend... hmmm since then ive tried to get into my feminine side a bit more.. but err wont do skirts...
i was thinking of something purple... or even emerald.. like you im into the jewel tones too.. gonna go shopping after xmas. will let ya no if i pick anything nice... :)

Back