Clothes for FREE - sizes 26, 24 and 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Hi guys,

I had a huge clear out of my wardrobe, and have many clothing items that no longer fit me, but are in excellent condition.

I know how expensive cd can be at the best of times, but to be having to buy clothes constantly, i find drains my account!

So i'd like to offer my clothes to 1st come 1st served! I'll give you a list of items I have and you can send me a private msg with your address and i will happily post them to you.

I have:

• Jeans (sizes 24 and 22) both bootcut
  • 2 x Blouses for work (red and black - button down) size 20
  • 1 x blouse - grey with pattern (paisly) quite smart - size 22
  • I have a mixture of casual tops, jumpers, hoodies and going out tops in a variety of sizes(mainly 22, 24 and 26) and colours. If you have a preferred colour just ask!
If you are larger than these sizes, it may be an idea to get 1 item and continue loosing and when it fits, you will feel a little boost :D Worked for me ;)

p.s I don't want any money - The clothes are FREE to a good home.

p.p.s All clothes I am giving away are in good condition - the ones that weren't have been binned - so you wont be recieving rubbish! x x x

Oh, what a thoughtful idea!!! XXX

Edited to say - I think this is a great way to help one another out. And, when my 24/26 are too big, I shall be doing the same! Fab idea Emma x

great idea!

what a lovely lovely idea! :) anything for a flatchested short arse?? haha?

what a lovely lovely idea! :) anything for a flatchested short arse?? haha?

LOL - well im only 5"4 so will probably have some short arse trousers or jeans for you. Can't help on the flat chested department, my boobies are rather large...:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Prob shouldn't be admitting that on here - i know men come on, and most likely don't want to know the size of my boobies! oops...!

Hahaha!!

any jeans left then? :D

Yes hun - just mail me your add through the private msg thing and i'll post them through to you monday when i'm at PO. x x x

Hi emma, I can't seem to pm you, i'm not sure how to do it :ashamed0005: I was just wondering if all of your clothes etc had gone? lovely idea and i am definately going to do that with my bigger clothes louise x

I've been chucking all my fat clothes some brand new never worn :confused: only have 18's downwards now wish i had thought of this :eek:

Lovely thought, I have been donating to charity shop but I think next time, I will put them on here 1st!

..Lovely thought..

Emma never managed to post anything out to me, and I gave her my address and phone number..

I have no doubt that she meant to, and wanted to, but other things ended up taking priority...

I don't mind at all, and actually, they wouldn't fit now anyway :D

..just felt a little worried for a day or two that I'd given my address out to a total stranger.. but then I got things back in perspective, and realised, I'd probably offer something similar, then have a pile of 'things to do' sitting in the corner of the room!! :D

not to worry :) Lovely idea though...

Vxx

Hey Emma, thats a fab idea. I cant seem to pm you. But Im defo interested in some size 24 casual tops and hoodies. Let me know if Im still able too. Thanks xxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back