• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Clothes shopping - a little shocked

Wales

Silver Member
Went after work with OH to look for a pair of jeans that will fit me for the next month or so as none in my wardrobe fit anymore. Considering I started this diet just over 10 weeks ago and a size 22 was tight I have just bought a pair of jeans from Debenhams in a size 16 :eek: They have some stretch in them but still they are so small to look at! I was shaking a little when I went to pay for them at the counter, I thought the woman would refuse to serve me or ask me who they were for!

Then went into Next and picked up a top in an 18 and a 20, but when I tried them on the 18 was actually a 16 and I am even more amazed that it fit me and that is the size I bought.

I still feel a little strange about it to be honest - but in a good way.

I know the next half of this diet won't come as easy the first half but I am excited to see where I end up!

To everyone wondering if CD is worth it - all I can say is YES YES YES!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Went after work with OH to look for a pair of jeans that will fit me for the next month or so as none in my wardrobe fit anymore. Considering I started this diet just over 10 weeks ago and a size 22 was tight I have just bought a pair of jeans from Debenhams in a size 16 :eek: They have some stretch in them but still they are so small to look at! I was shaking a little when I went to pay for them at the counter, I thought the woman would refuse to serve me or ask me who they were for!

Then went into Next and picked up a top in an 18 and a 20, but when I tried them on the 18 was actually a 16 and I am even more amazed that it fit me and that is the size I bought.

I still feel a little strange about it to be honest - but in a good way.

I know the next half of this diet won't come as easy the first half but I am excited to see where I end up!

To everyone wondering if CD is worth it - all I can say is YES YES YES!
:D

Thats some going.. well done!

Thats amazing well done you x

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Fantastic... well done. I remember trying on a 14 dress 2 months ago (amazing in itself) & wondering why it was all gappy & weird on top... I needed a 12! Never in all my life had i ever had a size 12 anything before. You've done so well hon, and it's gonna get better still!

xxx

well done wales!!! x x

Well done, thats brilliant, I bet you felt wonderful!!

NicolaR

Well done you! 16 is my next mini goal and I can't wait!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
well done hun! Just goes to show a glimpse of what the future holds for us all!
I started a big size 18, and i'm now a 14....in 9 weeks! Never in my life would i have dreamed of being able to get back into a 14 this soon in!
Cant wait until we're jumping up and down about being a size 10 or 12!!! :)
xxxx

Well done Wales, you've done fantastically well and it's a lovely feeling.
It takes the mind a while to catch up and I always think people will tell me that there's nothing in my size available.

Well done congrats to you for doing so well so far and your pics show the huge difference it has made. Keep up the good work xxx

Wales

Silver Member
Thanks for all your comments. I can only see positives from this diet at the moment and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - even though I still have a way to go. I think we are all doing so well just sticking with this diet day in day out achieving our goals - however we get through the days ;)

Have a great weekend everyone (hope this good mood lasts me!!)

Wow! What a great feeling when that happens, Wales! And look at the drop in your BMI! That's amazing too! x

So, pleased for you.......enjoy your new clothes and best wishes for the rest of your CD journey!