Clothes

I shall also say Fashionworld is really good. however now im losing weigh i feel their sizes are too generous. Ordered a dress in a 20, to big, 18 also to big and i am no way a 16!

Thanks everyone! I bought an outfit from newlook, some gladiator sandles, a peach floaty top and some black jeans and a peach cardigan....i will have a look n that fashion world to thanks :)

I usually get clothes from Asda or Evans or New Look.

Asda actually have some decent stuff in sometimes and not too harsh on the purse strings :) sizes are decent although stop at a size 24.

The outfit you got sounds really nice!

oh yeah i forgot about tesco's!

Anyway roll on the day I can go into Primark and not have to just buy something like socks or gloves. Haha I want smaller clothes now!

xx

oh me too or start shopping in river island and warehouse like I did years ago... that is definitely a benefit of weightloss choice of clothes cant wait :)

I can't remember the last time I didn't have to shop in different places to my mates - we'll get there soon though :D

oh aye me too pet, although I do go to new look :) its the odd designer thing I would like for xmas or something instead of just having the odd handbag or sunglasses I want some very expensive shoes that fit!!! my fella best start saving!!

haha mines promised me a new dress every time i lose a stone, so looking forward to that - see if he sticks to his word haha. x

Oh I cant wait to shop in cheaper places to! had a look in primark there is some nice stuff in there! everything is so expensive in evans where i usually shop. I think I will just be fitting into asda clothes to, just gone into a 24 :) new dress every stone sounds great :D I am not trying to get to many new things but everything is falling off now, especially my new coat lol it looks awful now! cant wait to go on a huge spending spree when I get to a size 14 :D

well done on your dress size I love it when that happens its then you realise its definitely disappearing my 24s are loose but Im holding out till July want new hol clothes!!!

I was in a size 30 :( but never mind its changing :D where are you off on holidays?

Im off to gran canaria playa d'ingles 2 weeks with the girls, I thought seeing as I had my son at aged 18 and hes left school this week instead of paying for him to go skiing and stuff, it was my turn never had a lasses only holiday before and its way over due cant wait.

I was a size 30 a year a go last month hun I knew then it was time to do something about it and here we are doing it!! :D

ooo very nice chick, sounds like your going to have a fab time! i had 1 girly holiday before i had the kids. Me and OH and my son went to gran canaria when he was 13 months old, was great! wish I was going on holidays this year x

Oh I cant wait to shop in cheaper places to! had a look in primark there is some nice stuff in there! everything is so expensive in evans where i usually shop. I think I will just be fitting into asda clothes to, just gone into a 24 :) new dress every stone sounds great :D I am not trying to get to many new things but everything is falling off now, especially my new coat lol it looks awful now! cant wait to go on a huge spending spree when I get to a size 14 :D

yeah evans is really expensive! Cannot afford to spend £30-40 every time I want one new piece of clothing! Bring on Primark - pretty dresses for a tenner! :D

As much as you may hate clothes falling off now - embrace it! Every loose bit of clothing shows progress! I'm a 24 (biggest I've been) and tops need to go down a size now, so happy with that! My body is just so out of proportion though, i know people who weigh lots more than me who are in an 18 - unjustified :( lol

oh well ... lets keep it positive and we'll all be having sprees for cheap, pretty clothes soon :D

xxx

Oo your tall simplyme :)yes bring on the cheaper clothes woohoo :D I was so tempted to buy a gorgeous top from primark for a fiver in a size 18 but it will prob be out of fashion before I get to wear it LOL

Asos do some gorgeous and non frumpy clothes in their curve range sizes 20 to 26. Not the cheapest but really nice xx

Back