Clothes!

Want2bThin

Hi again guys,

I know this is my 3rd post this morning but i have just had an amazing idea!

Like most of you i am sure you are loosing weight rapidly. I am at a stage where all my clothes are falling off me. But each month i can not afford to buy a new wardrobe.

Consequently i want my larger clothes rid of, never to be seen again.

So...i'd like to propose a clothes swap!!!

I'm looking to ship off my clothes at a sizes 26 and 24. If you want them please let me know and i'll happily send them to you (will save you spending for clothes that you need to fit you!)

I am looking for clothes size 20/22 to get into now. If you are below this weight and want rid of your larger clothes i know someone who would be very grateful :D

If you are in a similar position to me and want clothes or want to get rid of clothes then post and i'm sure someone will do a swap.

I just think each week the foodpacks cost enough, i can't afford a new wardrobe as well, so why not help each other out.

Hi There- I'll look through my wardrobe and see what I have this weekend- I do sell some of my clothes on ebay, but there are some that are a bit more worn (but still smart!) that I would rather send to you than put in the recycyling bin!

Thanks guys! I thought it would benefit everyone not just me and give us that extra support.

On behalf of everyone, this is a bid for clothes swapping! If you want rid of your larger garments, tell us your size you have to get rid of and i'm sure they'll be some takers! Also if you've lost weight and having problems getting clothes to fit with very little money to buy more. Look here!!!

I'm wanting to shift my size 26/24 clothes. Any takers??

Such a good idea, unfortunately I haven't lost the weight yet to not fit into my larger clothes!

Fab idea Want2! same as above for me just at the moment, still managing to wear all my clothes but give me a fcoupleweeks! I'll have some I can send your way!

that'd be great. Any clothes are welcome. it's only to keep us going for a few weeks, then we pass along again!

If anyone has any 20/22 clothes i'm up for grabs! :eek:

I'm wanting to shift my size 26/24 clothes. Any takers??

Yes please if they are still available?
I'm still really struggling to get back on but DO need clothes in the mean time.

Sally

Sure smoorecats, if you let me have your address and what clothes your desperate for i can despatch to you.

hi smoorecats, im new on here so wouldn't know how to pick up my messages. You can always email me [email protected]

BEEN CLEARING MY WARDROBE, I HAVE 3 STUNNING BLACK DRESSES (1 X 26 AND 2 X 24 SIZES) If you want them, let me know.

Pease, if anyone has clothes they dont want anymore, or if you need clothes please share with us...:eek:

Does anyone have any size 20/22 clothes that they do not want anymore? Even if they are a little tatty. I'm desperate! I will pay p&p!

This is such a good idea but im still in the same size clothes even having lost 2 stone lol

Back