Clothes!

Desperate please for size 20/22 clothes!

i got loads of stuff here that i wil gladly give to anyone
some are still new
size 24`s
coats,jeans,tops,blouses and so on

Thanks Nessa, you're a star!

may have afew that size to want2bthin
i`ll look over the weekend

kaz xxx

That'd be great kazbro - i'm really desperate. Just got a new job and need to look presentable. All my clothes are hanging off me, literally falling down! But at this present time i can't afford new ones. I'd really appreciate you having a look for me. Thanks hun :)

got a few blouses and i`m sure some black posh like trousers you know the suit look
there new i think

i`ll have a dig out and i`ll happily send them to you
kaz:D

Hi bye bye bingo, thanks so much! Post your email addy and i'll email you my address. Really appreciate this, i'll be eternally grateful! :p

Thought I would bump this message and also let you all know that I have a pair of size 18 (quite big) Dorothy Perkins blue jeans if anyone wants them. A bit worn but nothin wrong with them
peachy
x

I've saved a fortune thanks to the generosity of fellow miniminers over the last few months and have been 'swapping' clothes like mad! It's a fantastic idea and I hope you all enjoy it. Sadly (or not depending on your take on it) all my larger clothes are gone now... I am so thankful though that so many lovely people on here were happy for me to receive their items and for me to pass them on along with mine too. Another way to get smaller clothes for free is to join your local freecycle site and put out a request on there.. Freecycle is ace!

Happy clothes swapping folks! :D

If anyone has any 16 / 18 clothes they no longer need, I would be grateful If you would consider me, would be happy to pay postage x x

Back