Clothes

skinnylove_88

I was just wondering if you guys are planning on keeping your old 'too big' clothes when you're done with LT or not? I've finally decided that some of the clothes I started out wearing are too baggy now (my other half said one particular pair of my work pants now look like clown pants on me) so I've got some of those vacuum seal packs off eBay (the ones where you suck all the air out and they compact your stuff up as flat as possible) and have put away some of my baggy stuff.

I was in two minds about whether to give them away to a charity shop and/or sell some of them on eBay to get rid of them so that I'm not really having that comfort blanket in the back of my mind, "if I put all the weight back on at least I'll still have my old clothes that will fit". Would it be better to get rid of them altogether to stop that even being an option? What are you guys doing? x

Hi Kozza, When I did Lipotrim and lost a lot of weight I throw all my "big" clothes away. Then when I regained the weight I had to buy new, this time I plan to keep them as a reminder of how I "used to be". it's worth a try lol.
I have my old work trousers that are really really baggy and fall straight back down when I pull them on. I will try and get some pics up later in the week to show you. I love it :D

I would love to think that I would throw them away BUT having gone down and up over the last 18 years I dont know if i will, I SHOULD as the way i should think is that i will NEVER need them again, but they will probably go in the loft with all the size 14s, 12s and 10s that are there..............will I get them out and wear them? probably not as fashion/my taste has changed, so why did i keep them? human nature i think.

Good luck if you do decide to throw them, at the end of the day having "big clothes" in the loft/cupboard will not make us gain weight, its what we eat that does that xxx

Im 100% keeping mine as a reminder on how big I let myself get!! I then have the motive to NEVER go back there again. Also, I will just keep thinking of LT and how I don't want to do this again so may even frame a pair of my work trousers haha.

I have charity shopped all my 28s26s24s22s and 20s my reasoning behind this is if I know it's there and my trousers feel too tight rather than nipping it in the bud and stopping before its out of control I could just get my old ones out, this way if it does happen hopefully I will try to lose the weight!!!!
My size 18 next jeans and my work trousers from debenhams only bought the 30 th are really baggy on my bum and waist so I will be buying new ones soon, they will be given to my mate as they nrly new, :) x

Im definitely getting rid of all mine, as operationslim says at least if i feel my clothes getting tight i know i need to sort it out. It's just a bit too easy when you've to reach in and grab something else.x

Hi
throw them, i did the last time i did lipotrim in 2010 it is such a great feeling, my thinking is i'm not going back ever.
I gave up choc then and for some stupid reason i started eating it after christmas, now the size 14 that were loose but hips too big for 12 are are too tight and i refuse to buy 16 again, this has motivated me to come back to lipotrim and sort myself out,
if i had the old clother 'safty ney' i wouldn't bother, now i did keep one or two expensive dresses, but thats it,
we booked our wedding and have free gym membership with the hotel so i'm hoping the exercise along with lipotrim will speed things up coz i'm findiing it v v v hard this time and i'm only on day one

Back