Clothing query

vixmania41999

Silver Member
Anyone know where I can find straight leg jeans in a size 24. I usually get my jeans from Evans but they've discontinued all their straight leg jeans and only have boot cut, which make my legs look even bigger as I've got quite skinny ankles compared to the rest of my legs lol.

I can't wait to be able to buy clothes from normal clothes shops lol

Feel free to move this to off topic, meant to post in there...sorry :/

Hi,
New Look have an inspire range which is size 18-26 (I think lol) They do all sorts of different style of jeans, quite reasonably priced aswell as I think Evans looks quite expensive, they definately have straight legged jeans aswell as skinny jeans/bootcut etc. New Look have the Inspire range on their website (and in stores) so you should have a look, Im sure you will find some there, like I said they do loads of jeans etc.I think they also do different leg lengths which is handy.
Hope that helps.
Becky

Thanks girls :D

Oh yeah I always forget about yours. We've got one of their shops here too. Thanks hun

Also littlewoods, great universal do fab jeans that are inexpensive and are I think are pretty good size wise, they do all different leg styles and I love my straight leg ones from there, i have also had Asda ones which are good though sometimes i think come up a bit small .

I agree Evans sizing is ridiculous! last week i was trying on dresses for a wedding, im a size 20 now by industry standards.. and some of the clothes you may be wearing from the mail order cat's next year will be based on my measurements I went to evans trying on dresses and I couldnt zip up a size 28! i walked out and ordered from simply be

and the mirrors in evans are just the most unflattering thing ever! everytime i come out of there i want to cry lol xxx

Try Marisota website

Back