When you get to target what will you treat yourself to ?

I have 'skinny clothes' in the wardrobe that I love, but don't fit at the moment...most of them are summer clothes and I'd love to fit them by the end of the summer! That'd be a treat in itself, but reading this has got me thinking some new bras would be nice...haven't had any decent ones in years and my old ones are beginning to get a bit big on the cups! And of course, I'd have to buy the knickers to match :)

Or maybe, instead of that, my riding school are doing an adults riding camp...it's VERY expensive but I would love to do it! There is one at the end of May and one at the end of August, so something to consider!

When I get to target I am going to have some professional pics done of me and my little family :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

This is a great thread! It's not something I've thought about so far but it's good to have something in mind for motivation.

Mine will likely be clothes as I hate buying them at the minute. The feeling of being able to go into a shop and buy anything I like will be amazing.

Also a holiday somewhere hot and beachy where I can wear whatever I want and not feel self conscious or uncomfortable. And where I can get myself a nice tan to make myself feel even better!

I just want to be able to go swimming and relax on the beach, with no worries of taking my shirt off.

Not a clue when that will be! Not sure where my weight is coming off, but it doesn't look like it's coming from my belly and chest. Maybe my body just hates me so is getting rid of fat in the areas I'm less conscious of :p

I'd like to treat myself to some nice new clothes in time for the summer - it would be lovely to feel comfortable wearing a dress and not self-conscious of my bare legs.

I also think a bit of 'me time' and pampering wouldn't come amiss, as I need to be kinder to myself than I have been the last few months, so maybe a spa day or something? I used to love a back, neck and shoulder massage, pedicure or facial as a very occasional treat.

Lovely, positive idea for a thread :)!

a fab pair of expensive skinny jeans to keep me at that size!
My old boss also lost 2 stones and gave aware a mound of work clothes- longing to fit into them!
AND a brand new summer wardrobe- sick of wearing the same covering up sun dresses. I am YO YO DIETER and never stay at target long enough to spoil myself with new summer stuff

Also a new tattoo! I'd forgotten about that - I found the design years ago!

Also a new tattoo! I'd forgotten about that - I found the design years ago!

Ahh I'd love that too. I've got 5 already, I'd have one in a place that I'm scared to get one now, like on my thigh. It'd take too long to tattoo my thigh at the minute with the size of them ;)

Post-loss surgery!

My body now looks like a Dali painting and I'm not even done yet!
In all fairness, my loss has been fast over a short period of time so I should have expected it but my body confidence is very low atm.

Don't get me wrong, I'm so proud of what I have achieved so far and I am trying to do more to lose more weight but I am so shy with all of this excess skin.
Luckily being at the Gym allows me to just plug in and just work out to feel better so I don't feel too self-conscious.

Edit: got a couple of tattoos in mind as well but I will save that for after my surgery :D

A tattoo sounds like a good idea I have 15 atm but if I do get my stone award on thursday myartner has decided to treat me to a little on saturday so my fingrrs are crossed (having my finger tattooed btw) xx

Back