CloudKitchens Food Diary

Hi There

I am fairly new on here so hello first of all :D

I am hoping writing a food diary will help me focus and any comments or guidance will be greatfully received.

I have purchased my books from ebay so am doing this alone but having found minimins feel alone no more. I actually only want to lose a few pounds and was, in fact, very nearly there on sunday morning - then we had family over on sunday and I didn;t hold back so went up 1 3/4 pounds :sigh: Oh well, my own fault and hopefully the half bottle of wine bloated me and it will come back off super fast lol.

I am writing this after lunch having not yet had dinner so hopefully it will go to plan.

Breakfast

14 pieces of weetabix crispy minis (approx 30g from Hex) Already breaking the rules by having 2 extra grams instead of 28g and a ryvita but as a hardened calorie counter by habit I fgure calorie wise its a reasonable and more tasty trade off.

100ml milk on cereal and in tea (from Hex)

Lunch

Boiled rice with chopped chicken, pepper, waitrose sweetfire beetroot, tomato, fennel (and I think all that is free)

Snack

Raspberries
Muller Fat free yogurt - probably toffee
Maybe an Alpen light bar is peckish 3 syns

Dinner

Chicken Byriani, homemade with rice, chicken, onions, peas, chicken stock - I was going to use some curry paste to flavour it but the pataks paste uses up syns so I am going to flavour it with dry spices instead which should then make it free. I was so naughty yesterday I am going to try and be as syn free as possible.

Total Syns (hopefully) 3!

Hi cloud kitchen I'm new here to got about a stone to lose started a diary today as well u had been weighing in a sat but that's no good lol so Monday new week and new me hopefully good luck on losing your last few pounds and well done for getting there :) feel free to take a look at my diary I to am going it alone :) x

Well I weighed myself this morning and have gone down 3/4 of a pound so thats a bit better. Here's todays food diary...

Day 2

Breakfast

14 pieces Weetabix Crispy Minis (Hex A)
Tea
Milk (Hex B)
Muller light vanilla yog

Lunch

Left over Byriani (I used olive oil in the end so 1.5 syns approx)
Boiled Egg
Pear

Dinner

Mince with onion, peppers, tinned toms and olive oil (1.5 syns)
Pasta

Snacks

Muller light Yogurt
Alpen Light bar (3 syns)

Total Syns = 6

Day 3

Breakfast

My usual 14 pieces weetabix crispy minis (hexa)
100ml milk (2 syns)
Muller lights yogurt

Couscous with chicken, tomatoes, feta (hexb) and leaves

Snack

Blueberries
Alpen light bar (3 syns)
Glass of red (6 syns)

Dinner

Low fat red curry with chicken beans fat free yogurt onion garlic ginger coriander red curry paste (1 syn)
Olive oil (2 syns)
Rice

14 syns, bit high but still within legal limits :D

Need to write this down today otherwise I'll lose the plot. Anyone else get bored of trying to think of interesting things to eat? I'm having one of those days...

Breakfast

Usual as above

Snack

1/4 Danish pastry (5 syns - not worth it!!!)

Lunch

Rice
Bit of the sauce left from yesterday (let's say 1 syn) with waitrose sweet chilli chicken fillets which may or may not have syns. I can't seem to find out so let's say not :D feta from hex and salad leaves
Lots of grapes

Snack

3/4 pack walkers stars 4 syns

Dinner

Lean steak
Sw chips
Peppers in tomato sauce

Might have a muller fat free

Total 10 syns unless I have a complete melt down :D :D :D x

Ps I have offset the small amount of milk on my cereal and tea with my feta as have only used about half of each allowance.

Back