Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

So day 1 of #100herbalifedays has got off to a good start.

I got my butt in gear and went out for a run this morning, did 2.3 miles and the first mile was my fastest so far, a whole minute quicker, although still very slow! But I'm improving and that's the main thing!

Ran on an empty stomach and had a vanilla coffee shake when I got home.
Snack: greek yogurt
Lunch: omelette with potato and veg (broccoli, carrot abd sweetcorn)
Snack: herbalife citrus protein bar
Tea: tropical shake and some blueberries

Drinks: 2l water, tea and sugar free squash

Heres today's run stats, my average miles per min increased by 0.4, so good to feel myself progressing, when I started, I couldnt run 30seconds! Progress is progress :)

Attachments

• 1404816395036.jpg
    1404816395036.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 73
So day 2 yesterday, a good day. A day off exercise but I worked my arms woth DIY, was actually sweating!! Aching.this.morning like a proper workout lol. Food was 2xshakes, fruit, greek yogurt and my meal was veggie sausages, baked beans, 2poached eggs and 2little croquette things. Mmm

On to day 3 of 100herbalife days:)

Well guys I think I'm coming to the conclusion to stop Herbalife... I have been reading up a lot about effects of sugar and how seeps into all ingredients and the damage it does to the body, after interest, I thought, let's check my Herbie products.. The second ingredient listed is fructose.. One of the worst ones.. I worked it out and the 179g of fructose within a tub of f1 equates to 44 teaspoons of sugar...........

Can anyone shed some light on this, or explain it to me, why it's in the products? X

I can't help you for why x but I've just started and also seen some bad reviews x

I'd love to hear the opinions of why x

Hi I will find out the why but when you look at the tub are you looking at the bit where it is made with milk or on its own? The milk section has lots of sugar in it so that is why it is recommended to be made with soya or almond as it has a lot less sugar than milk. The f1 shake is the only shake in the world that can be called a healthy meal replacement due to the fact it is perfectly balanced with 30% fat, 30% protein and 40% carbohydrates. Hope this helps

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back