Clover's Herbalife Journey :)

Hope you're feeling ok today - I always found day 2 after a run was worse! Your lunch sounds scrummy x

The legs are better, im.actually itching.to.get out for a.run (can't believe said that!) I even jogged to my bus.this.morning (only.about .miles!) Day off tomorrow so il get out.there. my tummy hurts.from.the sit ups though, no pain.no.gain! Iv aimed to run 40miles this month so best get going :)

Just had the lunch, it was really nice! Mixed the mozzarella with Half a teaspoon of pesto, mmm.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

40 miles that is some target go for it

Sent from my GT-P5110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo good luck today, I like your target, it is good to have a goal

Got out for my jog, did 3.2 miles, struggled abit actually, my legs just felt so heavy, like no spring in my step, did my fastest 5k though :) it was so hot, I was sweating like a P.I.G lol. Must get out earlier next time and avoid midday heat (decided to.get the house work done first lol)

3.2miles out of 10 miles for this week done, 6.8miles to go :)

Got out for my jog, did 3.2 miles, struggled abit actually, my legs just felt so heavy, like no spring in my step, did my fastest 5k though :) it was so hot, I was sweating like a P.I.G lol. Must get out earlier next time and avoid midday heat (decided to.get the house work done first lol) 3.2miles out of 10 miles for this week done, 6.8miles to go :)

Well done you! Great that you are improving times despite the heat :)

No achy legs this morning, im so relieved as I have a lng shift to do!

Meal plan for today:
5.30am: F1 apple cinnamon shake amd soya milk
7am: thermo tea

10.30am: natural yogurt and a cup of tea

14.00: wholemeal pasta with pesto, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion, mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin and seseame) blueberries for after

18.00 banana or protein bar

21:00 f1 shake and tea

Have a great day food plan looks lovely

Been abit AWOL (what does that even stand for?!)

Including.. icecream, crisps, pizza, haribo and choclate.. I had my last day of year 2 on friday and have celebrated using food, rookie mistake. Officially passed and now a final year student.. eeek! My lovely ward gave me these as thank you for my hard work over the last 10weeks... uh oh, whats a girl to do?! 1404676536394.jpg

Iv half been on plan today, had my 2shakes and healthy meal but my snacks were 3 chocolates and some haagendaaz... :rolleyes: and its weigh In tomorrow. How stupid am I. Going running and getting my head in gear with a health and fitness mag and meal planning xxx

Absent without leave, I think it's an army thing!

If it's the first time in 3 months then it's good going. Just draw a line under it and move on tomorrow. One good day and you will start to feel better already xx

Absent without leave, I think it's an army thing!

If it's the first time in 3 months then it's good going. Just draw a line under it and move on tomorrow. One good day and you will start to feel better already xx

Ah that makes sense! Thanks!

Yeah 3 months is good for me, iv been so focused with just the occasional blip but lost control over the last couple of days. I weighed this am and have StS, two weeks in a row now though, need to get my head back in it xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Iv been following dollyrocker's thread of #100herbalifedays and thought this idea is just what I need to get myself back into gear. So tomorrow (or today actually!) Will be day 1, the hundredth day is october 15th which works out nicely with my running goals, when I find the right race, im goin to sign up to a running event, hopefully a 10k around late sept/October time. Il report tomorrow for day 1 :)

Back