Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

You £1 Idea is great, I'm going to buy myself a new bottle of shellac got my first half stone! But think your idea might be better, money for a new wardrobe..... I like it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Food today :)

Breakfast:
Toffee Yogurt (3pp)
Banana, blueberries and kiwi (0pp)
Cup of tea (milk for day 2pp)

Lunch:
Brown pasta 9pp
Green pesto 4pp
Veg (spinach, onion, baby tomatos, cucumber)

Tea:
Stir fry veg
Noodles (6pp)
Soy sauce (0pp)

Snack: crunchie (5pp) couldn't resist once I found out only that many pp!
Rolos (8pp)
Yogurt (3pp)

Total: 37/37

Weeklies eaten: 20/49

Last edited:
Here to follow x

Um crunchie yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow, only 5pp for a Crunchie?! Definitely buying some of those!!!!

Here to follow x
Welcome :)

Wow, only 5pp for a Crunchie?! Definitely buying some of those!!!!
Yes! Saw it on another dairy, checked the values to be sure too! Surprising for a full one xx

How'd you get on yesterday chick? Hope you have a good day today xx

Ok thanks, TOTM again (my contraceptive implant is playing up :/) and been craving choc so ended up using some weeklies but in control :)

My Ww Diary - http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400

Some good programmes on tv, one was 'fat vs sugar' and the other 'to diet or not diet' makes u think!

Food today:

Breakfast:
Weetabix (3pp)
Milk for day (3pp)

Lunch:
Unsure as meeting up with an old friend so will be as ww friendly as possible! May have lunch at hers so thatll be ok.

Tea:
Omelette (5pp) *Thanks MrsLmc!*
Salad (0pp)
Yogurt (2pp)
Blueberries (0pp)

Total so far: 13/37

Leaving pp incase I end up out for lunch! Will update later.

Have a good day all :)

Last edited:
Some good programmes on tv, one was 'fat vs sugar' and the other 'to diet or not diet' makes u think!

Food today:

Breakfast:
Weetabix (3pp)
Milk for day (3pp)

Lunch:
Unsure as meeting up with an old friend so will be as ww friendly as possible! May have lunch at hers so thatll be ok.

Tea:
Omelette (4pp)
Salad (0pp)
Yogurt (2pp)
Blueberries (0pp)

Total so far: 12/37

Leaving pp incase I end up out for lunch! Will update later.

Have a good day all :)

Ohh when are them programmes on? I love any sort of diet related programmes.
And just incase you don't know 3 eggs are 5pp, really worth the extra point to make the omlette extra big ;). Have a good day x

Have a great day, enjoy lunch out if you go x

Ohh when are them programmes on? I love any sort of diet related programmes.
And just incase you don't know 3 eggs are 5pp, really worth the extra point to make the omlette extra big ;). Have a good day x
Oo thanks! Il update that then!!! The programmes have already been on :/ I recorded them. Fat vs sugar was the best one, it was a horizon documentary so im sure u can find it on catch up or online?! It was really interesting, studied 2 doctors who.were also identical twins, one followed a high fat low carb/sugar diet and the other ate low fat but high sugar xx

Have a great day, enjoy lunch out if you go x

Thanks Nessa :) hows ur little girls recovering xx

Ohh when are them programmes on? I love any sort of diet related programmes. And just incase you don't know 3 eggs are 5pp, really worth the extra point to make the omlette extra big ;). Have a good day x

It made my day when I found out three eggs were 5pp!!! I never have two now ;) x

Three eggs would make a very filling yummy omlette! Might try that tomorrow, mushroom
Onion tomato and cheese for 7pp mmmm

Well friday and saturday were a write off!!

Food today:

Breakfast:
Weeatbix (3pp)
Sk milk for the day (3pp)

Lunch:
Homemade stew (veg, parsnip 1pp, gravy granules 2pp)
Yogurt (2pp)
Blueberries (0pp)

Tea:
Leftover stew (3pp)
Yorkshire pud (goin shopping today)

Snack: 2 lindt chocs (4)

Total so far: 17/37
Weeklies left : none!

Well friday and saturday were a write off!! Food today: Breakfast: Weeatbix (3pp) Sk milk for the day (3pp) Lunch: Homemade stew (veg, parsnip 1pp, gravy granules 2pp) Yogurt (2pp) Blueberries (0pp) Tea: Leftover stew (3pp) Yorkshire pud (goin shopping today) Snack: 2 lindt chocs (4) Total so far: 17/37 Weeklies left : none!

Just put them behind you and concentrate on the week ahead Hun, you can pull it back just focus. Xx

Back