Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

Well im back after a looong few months off strict ww..

After endless assignments, exams, revision, a luxury 2 week hol in Dubai, xmas, new yr and 3 birthdays.... I am back on Ww with an additional 1st to lose than what I started off with :( that's 6st to goal which is scary but we all have to start somewhere. No idea if my subscribers are still out there?! But im restarting my diary with a vengence!

First weigh in, next monday (3rd feb)

Today:

Breakfast;
2x weetabix (3pp)
skimmed milk for the day (3pp)
Cuppa tea

Mid morn :
Coffee and a banana (0pp)

Lunch :
2x poached eggs (4pp)
2x LM red onion sausages (3pp)
Low salt/sugar Baked beans (4pp)
Jacket potato (5pp)

Tea :
Homemade soup (0pp - butternut sq, carrot, lemongrass, chilli, onion, stock cube, water, salt, pepper)

Stir fry veg (mange tout, butternut sq, carrot, cabbage, onion) (0pp)
Wok ready noodles 1/3pack (8pp)
Splash of Veggie stir fry sauce (1pp)

Snack : Apple (0pp)
Jellysweets (3pp)

Daily total: 34/37

Weeklies used: 15/49

Last edited:
Yeah it is a pretty amazing job, really enjoying the course...I finish this year! Trying not to think about that as it scares me a bit!!

Aww congratulations on getting this far. I know what u mean, im over half way through my adult nurse training and it terrifies me to think Il be responsible before I know it!!

Cool, are you enjoying your course? I was working as a nurse before I did the midwifery, I remember my first day as a registered nurse...scary but it gets better lol.

Hey subscribing if you don't mind. Saw you on another thread and followed the link you left lol. Welcome back on plan xx
Hi and welcome :) x

Cool, are you enjoying your course? I was working as a nurse before I did the midwifery, I remember my first day as a registered nurse...scary but it gets better lol.

Yeah I love it. I chose to do the nursing first for more experience and job prospects, we are looking to emigrate and some places require dual qualified midwives so glad im doing it the long way! I start 6months of placement next week so il definitely be busy! How are u finding midwifery, have u got long left on the course? X

Week 1 day 3

Breakfast:
2x weetabix (3pp)
With hot sk milk (2pp)
Cinnamon/nutmeg (0pp)

Lunch:
LM sausage (3pp)
Wholemeal pitta (7pp)
Salad - spinach, picked onion, beetroot, cucumber and tomato (0pp)
Yog + fruit (3pp)

Tea:
Jacket potato (5pp)
Beans (4pp)
Salad (0pp)

Snack: milk for tea (1pp)
Banana
M+ms (8pp)

Total: 37/37
Weeklies so far: 15/49

Edited to account for the eve. Didnt have the yogurt so I stayed at my daily limit :)

Last edited:
Here to subscribe and help you along :)

Subscribing, just read about your nursing, and wanting to be a midwife!! I am a midwife, and was an adult nurse for 5 years before that!! There seems to be loads of us around.

I'm a psychiatric nurse. There does seem to be loads of nurses on here right enough.

Laura in all the time we've been on here I never knew that. There's definitely a lot of medical people on here. Always a good place to come for advice!!

Laura in all the time we've been on here I never knew that. There's definitely a lot of medical people on here. Always a good place to come for advice!!

Ha you learn something new everyday

Subscribing, just read about your nursing, and wanting to be a midwife!! I am a midwife, and was an adult nurse for 5 years before that!! There seems to be loads of us around.

I'm a psychiatric nurse. There does seem to be loads of nurses on here right enough.

Yes there seems to be alot!
Perhaps its cos we forget to look after ourselves properly whilst caring for our patients! I always think this on shift when I realise I havent had a break/drink for hours+hours ! X

Yep when your kidneys start to ache at the end of a rather manic 12 hour shift! Last night I made a conscious effort to drink plenty of water. Woke up this afternoon no headache says a lot x

Hey Hun, followed your link popping by to subscribe!!
We actually have a similar amount to loose, fairly daunting eh? But we can do it (i hope!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Hun, followed your link popping by to subscribe!!
We actually have a similar amount to loose, fairly daunting eh? But we can do it (i hope!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Hello and welcome! Yeah very daunting. This is the heaviest I've ever been and quite scary to be honest. Im taking it half a stone at a time. Iv got a little scheme going... for every lb I lose, I put £1 in a jar (and not allowed to remove the pounds if I put them on) that way, Il have saved for my new skinny wardrobe! :)

Yep when your kidneys start to ache at the end of a rather manic 12 hour shift! Last night I made a conscious effort to drink plenty of water. Woke up this afternoon no headache says a lot x
Yes it certainly does!! Must keep at the water! Its so hard to rememeber that though!

Back