Milk 4pp

Lunch
Pasta 4pp cucumber and tomatos
Yogurt 3pp fresh berries 0pp

Tea - mushroom buckwheat 7pp
Courgette cabbage broccoli

Snacks - half a banana 0pp crackers and butter 6pp

Daily total 26/37. Weeklies 11/49

Feeling bad to eat my weeklies, they renew on fridays so I havent had many this week. I have a lot of pps a day so dont feel.the need to use my weeklies.in.an.ordinary week (would for a meal out etc) I would eat them easily if I.was on 26pp a day but.im.not! Not pretending I dont eat, im.very overweight so.I can.easily eat but worried il.be tempted into.the wrong stuff just to.use up those weeklies... anyone got any tips? Xx

Food today

Breakfast
1x weetabix 2pp
Milk 4pp

Lunch

Tea - mushroom buckwheat 7pp
Courgette cabbage broccoli

Feeling bad to eat my weeklies, they renew on fridays so I havent had many this week. I have a lot of pps a day so dont feel.the need to use my weeklies.in.an.ordinary week (would for a meal out etc) I would eat them easily if I.was on 26pp a day but.im.not! Not pretending I dont eat, im.very overweight so.I can.easily eat but worried il.be tempted into.the wrong stuff just to.use up those weeklies... anyone got any tips? Xx

As a fellow veggie I would suggest 'bumping' your points up by..

1) eating healthy foods which contain high points for small amounts. Some good Veggie examples would be, Nuts, Seeds, Avocado, Seeded Bread etc

2) Slightly bigger portions of rice/pasta/cereal etc so it boosts the pp up

3) Use Full Fat rather than Low Fat in things like Milk, Yogurt, Cheese, Butter etc

Just a couple of quick examples but I know they have worked for others on here :) x

As a fellow veggie I would suggest 'bumping' your points up by..

1) eating healthy foods which contain high points for small amounts. Some good Veggie examples would be, Nuts, Seeds, Avocado, Seeded Bread etc

2) Slightly bigger portions of rice/pasta/cereal etc so it boosts the pp up

3) Use Full Fat rather than Low Fat in things like Milk, Yogurt, Cheese, Butter etc

Just a couple of quick examples but I know they have worked for others on here :) x

Those are very good ideas! Thankyou :) ive been out to get some options hot chocs too ;)

Hi,
Popping in to say hello and subscribe to your diary x

Hello :) welcome. I subscribed to urs too :) x

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

Food update

Went food shopping so didnt have the tea originally listed. Got some good bargains ;) my tea shouldve cost 2.00 but I paid 20p ;)

Food today

Breakfast
1x weetabix 2pp
Milk 4pp

Lunch

Tea - spinach and lentil dahl - 2pp (amazing value!!!) This was the 20p meal too! Bought two pots. And also reduced price fresh mango 0pp ;) I love a bargain. Eat natural nut bar 30g 5pp

Food update

Went food shopping so didnt have the tea originally listed. Got some good bargains ;) my tea shouldve cost 2.00 but I paid 20p ;)

Food today

Breakfast
1x weetabix 2pp
Milk 4pp

Lunch

Tea - spinach and lentil dahl - 2pp (amazing value!!!) This was the 20p meal too! Bought two pots. And also reduced price fresh mango 0pp ;) I love a bargain. Eat natural nut bar 30g 5pp

Who made the Dahl? Was it an Innocent one? Well Done on your Bargains, I love a yellow sticker! X

You're Welcome Sweetie, which Flavours did you get? X

I got the caramel, orange, hazelnut and butterscotch. Not.had butterscotch before!

Food update for yesterday 22/10

Breakfast
1x weetabix 2pp
Milk 4pp

Lunch

Tea - spinach and lentil dahl - 2pp Eat natural nut bar 30g 5pp

Snacks - half a banana 0pp crackers and butter 6pp.

My.boyfriend did a Homemade almond tart, I had plenty of pps left so I.indulged abit.. 16pp

Daily total 37/37. Weeklies 16/49

Who made the Dahl? Was it an Innocent one? Well Done on your Bargains, I love a yellow sticker! X

Cant remember! Will check when.I.get home! Wasn't an innocent one, it was a dahl soup got it In tesco. Only 150kcal but sooo filling and worked out to 2pp! What a steal xxx

I got the caramel, orange, hazelnut and butterscotch. Not.had butterscotch before!

Food update for yesterday 22/10

Breakfast
1x weetabix 2pp
Milk 4pp

Lunch

Tea - spinach and lentil dahl - 2pp Eat natural nut bar 30g 5pp

Snacks - half a banana 0pp crackers and butter 6pp.

My.boyfriend did a Homemade almond tart, I had plenty of pps left so I.indulged abit.. 16pp

Daily total 37/37. Weeklies 16/49

Cant remember! Will check when.I.get home! Wasn't an innocent one, it was a dahl soup got it In tesco. Only 150kcal but sooo filling and worked out to 2pp! What a steal xxx

I know this is probably a silly question but what's the difference between Caramel and Butterscotch?!? Glad to see you're making use of your 20p Dahl ;-) The Homemade Almond Tart sounds amazing, I'm very jealous! Is there any left and you could post me a slice ;-) x

I know this is probably a silly question but what's the difference between Caramel and Butterscotch?!? Glad to see you're making use of your 20p Dahl ;-) The Homemade Almond Tart sounds amazing, I'm very jealous! Is there any left and you could post me a slice ;-) x

Ha ha I dont know the difference! I bought it to see so il let u know when I have it, sounds yummy though. All I think of is butterscotch angel delight!

Almond tart was yummy. Inside was made of ground almonds and like a sticky custard.. sounds weird but was well.worth those points! X

Ha ha I dont know the difference! I bought it to see so il let u know when I have it, sounds yummy though. All I think of is butterscotch angel delight!

Almond tart was yummy. Inside was made of ground almonds and like a sticky custard.. sounds weird but was well.worth those points! X

In sorry but I had to Google it, Caramel is White Sugar Based, Butterscotch is Brown Sugar Based! God Bless Google! X

You're Welcome :) I reckon I will prefer Butterscotch as I prefer Brown Sugar. X

Me too!!

Food today

Breakfast
1xweetabix 2pp
Milk 5pp

Lunch
Pasta 4pp cucumber tomato 0pp (quick.easy low pp meal for uni days not.exciting but dont get time to sit and.enjoy.lunch either!)
Mango 0pp

Tea - undecided hmmmm

Snacks - apple half banana (inbetween lectures) crackers+butter 7pp
Homemade almond tart 7pp

Total 25/37. Weeklies 12/49

Me too!!

Food today

Breakfast
1xweetabix 2pp
Milk 5pp

Lunch
Pasta 4pp cucumber tomato 0pp (quick.easy low pp meal for uni days not.exciting but dont get time to sit and.enjoy.lunch either!)
Mango 0pp

Tea - undecided hmmmm

Snacks - apple half banana (inbetween lectures) crackers+butter 7pp
Homemade almond tart 7pp

Total 25/37. Weeklies 12/49

Yey for more Almond Tart, still waiting on my piece tho ;-) Hope u think of something yummy for tonight! X

Yey for more Almond Tart, still waiting on my piece tho ;-) Hope u think of something yummy for tonight! X

Ha its way too messy to post!! Il have ur piece for u ;)

Have the other dahl to eat, not enough of a meal though but too much to use it as a starter or.something so stuck what to mix it with as its quite soupy! Lol xx

Ha its way too messy to post!! Il have ur piece for u ;)

Have the other dahl to eat, not enough of a meal though but too much to use it as a starter or.something so stuck what to mix it with as its quite soupy! Lol xx

Dry Cous Cous? It'll plump the Cous Cous and make good use of the Sauce. X

Back