Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

Definitely! Best Value I've found is Sainsburys, 2pp for 7 Slices! X

Fab Day :) Did u enjoy your Dark Choc? I've never heard of that Flavour Combo before! X

I will definately be going sainsburys then!!!! Thanks for the tip!!

Omg it was lovely. 14pp for the whole 8squares tho! So I halfed it to 7 syns and then halfed again for 2 squares so 3.5 and rounded it up, do u think thats right? It was so yummy, il post a pic (we got it half price at tesco)

Attachments

• 1382687713002.jpg
    1382687713002.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 53
that's amazing! ! is that an official weigh in? do you go to class? x

No, im a home weigher. Cant justify the price for ww class, im shy so never share much and didn't get much from the classes last time, using the value app to track :)

ahhh really. I prefer a class. im a helper in class so I go for free but its took me 4 weeks to open up a little x

Week 2! This weeks aim - eat more weeklies and cut down on squash (drink more plain water) and to up my activity
Todays food:

Breakfast:
2xWeetabix 3pp
Milk 3pp

Lunch: remaining stew (its gona taste sooo much better today hehe)
Parsnip and gravy 2pp
Rosemary and herb Puff pastry 8pp

Tea:

Snacks: twirl 5pp

Drinks: no squash! Water, tea and coffee, maybe an options :)

Total: 21/36 weeklies: 0/49

Have a good day everyone :)

Last edited:
Weigh day today, gutted I had a sneaky WI yesterday cos I stayed the same. So ive lost 8lbs In week 1, cant complain!! :) now onto the next week!!! Xxx

Wowwwwwwww!!! Well done you, that's amazing :) :) xxxx

Thank you so much, im so pleased. Ive just invested in Oats so simple, u guys eat it alot and the colder weather.is.coming, I got a box of 15 sachets for 2 pound, is that a good deal? What do u guys pay xxx

I managed to buy 20 packs for £2 but that's when they were on offer in Asda .. I got caramel & honey, vanilla ... Both Delish! 15 for £2 is also a bargain tho!!! X

I managed to buy 20 packs for £2 but that's when they were on offer in Asda .. I got caramel & honey, vanilla ... Both Delish! 15 for £2 is also a bargain tho!!! X

Funny, I picked up caramel.and the.honey/vanilla one as It was 2 boxesfor 4pound walked away with them.and thought.im.sure thats pricier than what the minimims.girls pay.ha ha so.I put them back and walked past the bigger box for 2pound and thought, thatll do! 2pound for 20 and 2 varieties Is a bargain!!

Funny, I picked up caramel.and the.honey/vanilla one as It was 2 boxesfor 4pound walked away with them.and thought.im.sure thats pricier than what the minimims.girls pay.ha ha so.I put them back and walked past the bigger box for 2pound and thought, thatll do! 2pound for 20 and 2 varieties Is a bargain!!

You'll have to look out for the bargains .. I'm sure sainsburys have em on offer at the mo .... Serena recommended me the honey & vanilla & I absolutely love them!!! Xx

I know I said it on the Friday WI Thread but just to say again, Well Done on your 8lbs Loss! Veggies Rock! I have OSS Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Vanilla and Honey & Almond, 30 in total (10 of each) for £3 in either Asda or Morrisons. I think using Weeklies sounds like a fab idea, More IS More ;-) x PS-Loving the sound of your Pastry, did you turn your Stew into a Pie? X

I know I said it on the Friday WI Thread but just to say again, Well Done on your 8lbs Loss! Veggies Rock! I have OSS Sweet Cinnamon, Honey & Vanilla and Honey & Almond, 30 in total (10 of each) for £3 in either Asda or Morrisons. I think using Weeklies sounds like a fab idea, More IS More ;-) x PS-Loving the sound of your Pastry, did you turn your Stew into a Pie? X

Thank you thank you thank you. And.one.more thankyou for ur help. Thats a baragin for OSS! Looking.forward to trying.new flavours. Yeah I.didnt.eat all my dailies on 2days and just under half my dailies. Yeah kind.of a pie! Didnt.faf with making it look pretty tho, just gobbled it down ha ha xx

You'll have to look out for the bargains .. I'm sure sainsburys have em on offer at the mo .... Serena recommended me the honey & vanilla & I absolutely love them!!! Xx

Yeah really wanted.to try the honey and vanilla! But wouldnt pay double!!! I will keep.my eyeballs.peeled hehe ;)

I have goodnews and bad news, my car failed its mot :( poo! 150 quid to fix damn it. Butttttt my boyfriend has announced he is hoping.to.take me.to.dubai.for.xmas!! We have been.together for over 5 yrs.and never had a holiday.. sooooo.excited. he works for a big.hotel.company so gets a stupidly.good deal. Hes Just gota get the time.off.work and find a good flight deal! Omg.omg. so.excited.I.had to.share it ha ha ha

Thank you thank you thank you. And.one.more thankyou for ur help. Thats a baragin for OSS! Looking.forward to trying.new flavours. Yeah I.didnt.eat all my dailies on 2days and just under half my dailies. Yeah kind.of a pie! Didnt.faf with making it look pretty tho, just gobbled it down ha ha xx

Yeah really wanted.to try the honey and vanilla! But wouldnt pay double!!! I will keep.my eyeballs.peeled hehe ;)

'Pie' sounds yummy!!! You're welcome re help, I'm always here to help, just hope I don't sound too patronising!!! X

I have goodnews and bad news, my car failed its mot :( poo! 150 quid to fix damn it. Butttttt my boyfriend has announced he is hoping.to.take me.to.dubai.for.xmas!! We have been.together for over 5 yrs.and never had a holiday.. sooooo.excited. he works for a big.hotel.company so gets a stupidly.good deal. Hes Just gota get the time.off.work and find a good flight deal! Omg.omg. so.excited.I.had to.share it ha ha ha

Bad News about the Car, are u getting it fixed immediately or waiting till mot is due? Dubai sounds fab, what a lovely bf you have ;-) AND I agree, it gives u an excellent goal to work towards, think of the holiday clothes shopping ;-) x

Back