Clover's Vegetarian WW Diary

Wow! Dubai !!!! I'm wel jel ;) bet that makes up for your poorly car :( xxx

'Pie' sounds yummy!!! You're welcome re help, I'm always here to help, just hope I don't sound too patronising!!! X

Bad News about the Car, are u getting it fixed immediately or waiting till mot is due? Dubai sounds fab, what a lovely bf you have ;-) AND I agree, it gives u an excellent goal to work towards, think of the holiday clothes shopping ;-) x
Its gettin fixed next Thursday,soonest they could do so not too bad. It couldve been worse! Cara can be nightmare. Last year thw car cost me over 1500 in bits and bobs.. need a new one lol.

Wow! Dubai !!!! I'm wel jel ;) bet that makes up for your poorly car :( xxx

It does make up for the car ! Hehe xx

Its gettin fixed next Thursday,soonest they could do so not too bad. It couldve been worse! Cara can be nightmare. Last year thw car cost me over 1500 in bits and bobs.. need a new one lol.

It does make up for the car ! Hehe xx

Glad it's not costing that much this time! How are u doing today? X

Yesterday's food update:

Breakfast
Weetabix+milk - 6

Lunch
Stew 2pp
Pastry 8pp
Biscuit 3pp

Tea
rice 4pp
Veg (baby corn 1pp, baby broccoli, chillli, onion, garlic, mushrooms)
Soy sauce 0pp
Very yummy!

Drinks - I had no sqaush! Tea, water and coffee.

Snacks
apple
Really wanted choc for some reason.. twirl 10pp oops options 1pp

Total : 35/36. 0/49weeklies

Yesterday's food update:

Breakfast
Weetabix+milk - 6

Lunch
Stew 2pp
Pastry 8pp
Biscuit 3pp

Tea
rice 4pp
Veg (baby corn 1pp, baby broccoli, chillli, onion, garlic, mushrooms)
Soy sauce 0pp
Very yummy!

Drinks - I had no sqaush! Tea, water and coffee.

Snacks
apple
Really wanted choc for some reason.. twirl 10pp oops options 1pp

Total : 35/36. 0/49weeklies

Did u have two twirls?!? I LOVE Twirls, personal favourite of mine! X

mmmmmm I want one! !! x

I am addicted to Kit Kat Chunky Peanut Butter at the moment but those are 7pp Each :-0 x
Ile have to get me one of those !!!! Loooooove peanut butter !!!!!! Use to eat it from the jar ;) xx

Wow I have alot of diaries to catch up on!!! Need some help on deciding pp's for today. Was difficult to plan.
We went to a big designer outlet place today,was lovely. Felt abit star struck lol, shops including gucci, d+g, jimmy choo etc! I obv bought nothing cos im a stingy b*\~* ! Boyfriend got some things frim ralph lauren, was nice to window shop and dream none the less ha ha. Went to a thai place which was so yummy. Unfortunately got a migraine in eve so.didnt have proper meal as felt so sick and went bed at 6pm, woke up at 9 and was hungry then tho! So todays food:

Breakfast
OSS soo yummy! Nice change.with colder weather :) 3pp
Milk 5pp (porridge and hot drinks)

Lunch - thai restaurant 20pp? (Help!)
Tofu - 2pp
Noodles - 10pp
Peanut sprinkle (spots tomorrow!) 2pp
Sauce - 6 (soy, oil, garlic)
Baby broccoli, courgette) 0pp
Do u think thats reasonable? Think I over pp'd as it was a healthier choice but.u.never know what gets added to dishes when.u eat out!

Tea
Had migraine so just snacked when I felt better..
Melba toast and cheese triangle 3pp
Apple 0pp
1twirl finger 3pp
Almond tart again! (He made another one damn it) 5pp
Half a magnum 5pp

Bit of a horrendous day, planned to have fresh veggies for tea to keep pp down but ended up in bed for hrs and feeling dizzy sick and head pounding. Rubbish. If ive calculated right I had 40pp today so used 4weeklies. Please advise if u think ive pp'd wrong!
Looking forward to healthy eating again tomorrow.

Total - 36/36. 8/49 weeklies.

Hope u all had good day :) Gona try and catch up on some diaries now!!! Xxx

Last edited:
Ha ha I love the kit kat chunkys, never eat them tho?! I looove peanut butter (on all that fresh white tiger bread AND butter...) but avoid it cos I always gets spots when I eat peanuts lol.

Really?!? Never heard that one before, must be the oil! I throughly enjoyed mine last night, was worth waiting for! X

Wow I have alot of diaries to catch up on!!! Need some help on deciding pp's for today. Was difficult to plan.
We went to a big designer outlet place today,was lovely. Felt abit star struck lol, shops including gucci, d+g, jimmy choo etc! I obv bought nothing cos im a stingy b*\~* ! Boyfriend got some things frim ralph lauren, was nice to window shop and dream none the less ha ha. Went to a thai place which was so yummy. Unfortunately got a migraine in eve so.didnt have proper meal as felt so sick and went bed at 6pm, woke up at 9 and was hungry then tho! So todays food:

Breakfast
OSS soo yummy! Nice change.with colder weather :) 3pp
Milk 5pp (porridge and hot drinks)

Lunch - thai restaurant 20pp? (Help!)
Tofu - 2pp
Noodles - 10pp
Peanut sprinkle (spots tomorrow!) 2pp
Sauce - 6 (soy, oil, garlic)
Baby broccoli, courgette) 0pp
Do u think thats reasonable? Think I over pp'd as it was a healthier choice but.u.never know what gets added to dishes when.u eat out!

Tea
Had migraine so just snacked when I felt better..
Melba toast and cheese triangle 3pp
Apple 0pp
1twirl finger 3pp
Almond tart again! (He made another one damn it) 5pp
Half a magnum 5pp

Bit of a horrendous day, planned to have fresh veggies for tea to keep pp down but ended up in bed for hrs and feeling dizzy sick and head pounding. Rubbish. If ive calculated right I had 40pp today so used 4weeklies. Please advise if u think ive pp'd wrong!
Looking forward to healthy eating again tomorrow.

Total - 36/36. 8/49 weeklies.

Hope u all had good day :) Gona try and catch up on some diaries now!!! Xxx

Hey Clover! Sorry to hear about your Migraine :-( They really suck! Did u go to the Outlet at Bicester? I think your PP Calculations sound good other than your Half a Magnum, a whole one is only 6pp! So I reckon u saved 2pp there? Thai sounds yummy, I've never been to a Thai restaurant! Was the tart just as yummy this time? What are your plans for today? X

Really?!? Never heard that one before, must be the oil! I throughly enjoyed mine last night, was worth waiting for! X

Hey Clover! Sorry to hear about your Migraine :-( They really suck! Did u go to the Outlet at Bicester? I think your PP Calculations sound good other than your Half a Magnum, a whole one is only 6pp! So I reckon u saved 2pp there? Thai sounds yummy, I've never been to a Thai restaurant! Was the tart just as yummy this time? What are your plans for today? X

Oh I thought a whole one was 8pp! Thanks! Ye it was bicester! Far too posh for me! Thai is my all time favourite type of food, my boyfriend is half thai so ive experienced homemade thai at the 'in-laws' fantastic food, but its alot better with things like prawns, squid etc which I obviously dont eat now! Plans for today is.. force myself to go gym, housework and get cracking on my assignment for uni zzzzzzzz u? X

Ps, is it 8.35am? Lol

Xxx

Oh I thought a whole one was 8pp! Thanks! Ye it was bicester! Far too posh for me! Thai is my all time favourite type of food, my boyfriend is half thai so ive experienced homemade thai at the 'in-laws' fantastic food, but its alot better with things like prawns, squid etc which I obviously dont eat now! Plans for today is.. force myself to go gym, housework and get cracking on my assignment for uni zzzzzzzz u? X

Ps, is it 8.35am? Lol

Xxx

Which Flavour was it and ill double check? I went to Bicester whilst on Holiday last year, got myself a Cath Kidston Bag and finally got my Uggs which I've wanted for YEARS! Today is really gonna drag for me lol! I really should be doing the Ironing but keep doing anything but! X

Which Flavour was it and ill double check? I went to Bicester whilst on Holiday last year, got myself a Cath Kidston Bag and finally got my Uggs which I've wanted for YEARS! Today is really gonna drag for me lol! I really should be doing the Ironing but keep doing anything but! X

It was an almond one so I imagine it was extra pp. Isn't ugg made of sheep skin :O

It was an almond one so I imagine it was extra pp. Isn't ugg made of sheep skin :O

I got the Knitted Cardy Ones ;-) Whole Almond is 7pp, 1/2 Almond is 4pp :) Great Choice tho, my personal favourite! X

Back