Club 10

xxkatyxx

Hi
I was awarded my club 10 in September but I havent recieved anything - Ive been told you get a letter from head office and a free week :( was this because it was my first week at a new group?

thanks!!

When I got my Club 10 last year (or was it the year before?) I got a letter from Head Office with a voucher saying that if I kept the weight off for 10 weeks I'd get a free week.

It's definitely worth mentioning it to your consultant x

I didn't either! I just realised! LOL! Mind you, I am at target now, well, for class purposes.

Mention it to your new consultant - your previous consultant should have sent off a form for you.

sorry to hijack the thread, but i know someone, that hit there main target and went to class for free is she wanted as she was the correct weight

is this normal pratice? if so, who choose this weight limit , so once you hit it you can carry on going for free?

sorry to hijack the thread, but i know someone, that hit there main target and went to class for free is she wanted as she was the correct weight

is this normal pratice? if so, who choose this weight limit , so once you hit it you can carry on going for free?

That is true. You set your own target and once you reach it you go for free providing you stay within three pounds either way of the target. If you want to change your target you have to set it at least 7 pounds lower than the original target and have to start paying again. If you put on more than 3 pounds you have to start paying until you are within the target range again.

With regards to the club 10, you should have got a certificate and a sticker from the consultant, and a letter from SW with a voucher for a free class providing you have stayed the same or lost weight from the date you received your club 10. I suggest you speak to your consultant.
I received the voucher but won't use it as I hit my target one week before I could use the voucher.

One of the changes for 2010 is if you want to change your target weight it doesn't have to be 7lbs - it can be less than that.

One of the changes for 2010 is if you want to change your target weight it doesn't have to be 7lbs - it can be less than that.

Really? I asked our consultant about that last week and she said once you actually set the target weight and get to it, there is still the 7 pound rule. Before you actually get to the weight you want to target on, and become a target member, you can change your target as much as you like.

Just what I've been told!

Brilliant, thankyou for that malaika & fallen angel

xxx

As I was confused about the changing target weight issue, I e-mailed SW and this is their response:

If you are currently within our healthy BMI range and are wishing to tweak your Target then you can do this by less than 7lbs Sonia, but if you have taken Target outside of this healthy range than it must be amended by at least 7lbs.

Back