Club 20 and so on?

Amanda-Jane

Veganism isn't a diet.
I am confused about something...

I understand Club 10 is 10% of your starting body weight but what about Club 20? Is that 20% of your starting weight or another 10% once you have reached your Club 10?

I might be wrong but don't think there is a club 20 -
The club 10 is because its widely recognised that loosing 10% of your body weight brings great health benefits.
But going for a loss of 20% is great goal for you if thats what you need to keep focused.

I might be wrong but don't think there is a club 20 -
The club 10 is because its widely recognised that loosing 10% of your body weight brings great health benefits.
But going for a loss of 20% is great goal for you if thats what you need to keep focused.

Oh okay thanks. I keep noticing posts on these forums about club 20 hehe.

I haven't been to group for ages but I have noticed people around with a club 20 badge on their signatures, so I assumed that SW have now brought that in.

I jokingly mentioned it when I had lost 20% of my body weight but I've not seen any badges or heard any mention of it in group. I'm almost at 25% loss, I do wish there were more "rewards" for us larger losers. WW have a certificate for 50lbs loss & I think they might go higher too.

I do feel that SW are missing out on something here. Yes 10% weight loss does bring about (at least the start of) major health improvements but for those of us who have/had more to loose then just the recognition of those sort of milestones (above and beyond the half stone awards) would be nice. Mind you - i'm almost running out of space in my book to put new stickers in - another 4 SotW (not likely) and i'll have to find somewhere else to put them :)

They should bring it in! I love stickers, lol! And my favourite bit of group is when everyone gets their awards.

I also strongly think they should bring in awards for being at target for certain lengths of time. One every 6 months or something?

There is now an award for being at target for over a year - I think it's "diamond" - you get a pin badge and a certificate.

Re Club 20, I've never seen an official certificate or award, and I write them out at group!

I would love a club 20 sticker! It felt unachieveable when I started but I've done it and the acknowledgement would be nice. Maybe one day sw will start a club 20.

I think we should all send emails to slimming world asking them to bring in club 20 (officially) and any other rewards mentioned above. It would be a great tool to help spur people on!!

If enough people email then surely they would take it seriously and perhaps look into it?!!! x

Agreed, I will send them an e-mail.

i saw a club 20 sticker on someones signature the other day......!!!! I cant remember who though....!

I think it is Ermintrude that has a club 20 sticker. Perhaps someone or she made it

Its a great idea though, I would like to see a 100lb loss sticker as well :)

*cough*

I've never seen a club 20 sticker....

I "borrowed" mine off the lovely Ermintrude :) She said I could use it- but she made it herself. There isn't an official club 20 award though (more's the pity).

I thought that a club 40 award would be awesome for me to get near to target....since when I get to target I'll be 45% less than I was when I started ;)

@blue smartie- there is a century sticker you can put on your profile....it's an option somewhere to add it just below your name when you post. that and "maintainer" if you're at target :)

I jokingly mentioned it when I had lost 20% of my body weight but I've not seen any badges or heard any mention of it in group. I'm almost at 25% loss, I do wish there were more "rewards" for us larger losers. WW have a certificate for 50lbs loss & I think they might go higher too.

Congrats on your loss :D It would be nice for a reward for losing more.

*cough*

I've never seen a club 20 sticker....

I "borrowed" mine off the lovely Ermintrude :) She said I could use it- but she made it herself. There isn't an official club 20 award though (more's the pity).

I thought that a club 40 award would be awesome for me to get near to target....since when I get to target I'll be 45% less than I was when I started ;)

@blue smartie- there is a century sticker you can put on your profile....it's an option somewhere to add it just below your name when you post. that and "maintainer" if you're at target :)

I can't wait to get to Club 20 (on here at least as I don't go to a slimming club hehe) I have a link for all the SW stickers for this site and no club 20. I wonder if Ermintrude will mind me using when I lose that 20%. I never even thought I would reach Club 10 to be honest. :D

I think the century sticker goes under your avatar?

Ooo I would love it if SW brought this out. I'm just a big kid who loves stickers lol x

Hi Amanda Jane well done on your club 10 and when you reach your club 20 we will be sure to heap loads of praise on you. Do you mind me asking what is the link you used for sw badges? I just copied and pasted off someone elses signature.

Back