Club 20?

Maximus

Gold Member
Club 10 is great - even though I haven't had my free week yet;)

Club 20 would be great - something to aim for and another sticker - hell yeah!

You're nearly there too!
They don't do it though, probably because 10% is the weight where a lot of good has been done, apparently it's when your BP shows reductions and you have a lot of health benefits.
Incidentally, it always seems to be when people start to notice weight loss too.

How long ago did you get your club 10? The voucher should come with a letter from SW and you use it in 10 weeks time. YOu used to have to fill a form out but it's all done automatically now everyone has the computerised system.

I am sure the consultant was dealing with it. I'll chase it up - more interested in the bling than the free week to be honest ;)

No club 20 :( No huge clap and shiney sticker when you lost 100lb :( but you still get nice pretty little shineys for each half stone lost so it's not all bad :)

I've just set my 1st interim target as "club 20" :)
another 14 lbs to go...

Currently aiming for my Club 30...

So if you have any luck with the 20, do let me know!

No club 20 :( No huge clap and shiney sticker when you lost 100lb :( but you still get nice pretty little shineys for each half stone lost so it's not all bad :)

Yep! - there should deffo be a Centurian's Club sticker!

I've just set my 1st interim target as "club 20" :)
another 14 lbs to go...

Hope you get it in no time Jack!

I've got my club 25 does that mean I get a shiney? :D

Actually, we could all just "adapt" the club 10 stickers to show the legend 20, 25 30 or whatever.

I forget the name but one poster switched her stickers to either lb's or kg's instead of half stones - I thought she was losing some mega numbers lol.

Steve

Back