Club ten

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by clairedebear, 12 December 2009.

1. clairedebear

clairedebear clairedebeardekins

Do you get a certificate one you have lost 10% of your body weight?

Just curious because I know I have but was not given anything!

Thank you

2. johnners

johnners Active Member

I think you are supposed to! Well done though! i'm hoping to be there in a few weeks too!
  3. xxkatyxx

xxkatyxx Active Member

I was wondering this too, I got mine back in September but didnt get anything, even had to tell the weigh in lady...
  4. malaika

malaika Lover of Extra Easy

Yes, you are supposed to get a certificate.
    I got the award and certificate at class and then a congratulations letter from SW headquarters with a voucher for a free class.
    Everyone is supposed to get the free class if they either maintain or get below that weight in 10 weeks My voucher is valid between 30/12/08 and 27/01/10. I am hoping to be at target by then so won't need it, hopefully!
    I suggest you talk to your consultants as that is SW ruling. I received the same when I first targeted with SW back in 2003!
  5. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Well-Known Member

I didnt get a certificate, but got a sticker :)
  6. malaika

You should have got both and the free class voucher!
  7. maxine uk

maxine uk Well-Known Member

i got a free week and a sticker for my book, :cry:no certificate i want one!!!
  8. Lindyxx

Lindyxx Well-Known Member

Consultant did say I will get free voucher if I stay at club 10 or under it for 10 weeks, but will receive that from head office.
  9. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Well done hun, and yes you should get sticker, certificate and free week.
  10. suepat10

suepat10 I am one of the 63336

It used to be that your consultant would notify head office and they would send you a congratulation letter and a form to fill in if you were the same weight or less ten weeks later so you can claim a free week. (Pre-card day).

I remember getting a keyring with Club 10 on it the 1st time I did SW - back in the days when the world was in black and white
  11. malaika

Mine still did that, but we have not gone computerised yet.
  12. Busy_mam

Busy_mam Well-Known Member

sw have apparently stopped making the cretificate so you only get them if the consultant has old stock
  13. Cougar

Cougar Well-Known Member

Oh, that's a shame! Since they stress that losing 10% has such a great impact on your health, I would have thought they would still do the certificates! Oh well, looks like i'll have to make my own when I get there :D :D