Club ten

clairedebear

clairedebeardekins
Do you get a certificate one you have lost 10% of your body weight?

Just curious because I know I have but was not given anything!

Thank you

Claire

Yes, you are supposed to get a certificate.
I got the award and certificate at class and then a congratulations letter from SW headquarters with a voucher for a free class.
Everyone is supposed to get the free class if they either maintain or get below that weight in 10 weeks My voucher is valid between 30/12/08 and 27/01/10. I am hoping to be at target by then so won't need it, hopefully!
I suggest you talk to your consultants as that is SW ruling. I received the same when I first targeted with SW back in 2003!

You should have got both and the free class voucher!
Consultant did say I will get free voucher if I stay at club 10 or under it for 10 weeks, but will receive that from head office.

It used to be that your consultant would notify head office and they would send you a congratulation letter and a form to fill in if you were the same weight or less ten weeks later so you can claim a free week. (Pre-card day).

I remember getting a keyring with Club 10 on it the 1st time I did SW - back in the days when the world was in black and white

sw have apparently stopped making the cretificate so you only get them if the consultant has old stock

Oh, that's a shame! Since they stress that losing 10% has such a great impact on your health, I would have thought they would still do the certificates! Oh well, looks like i'll have to make my own when I get there :D :D

Back