cm'on ....own up

I gave my mother strict instructions not to buy me an Easter Egg this year.

So she bought me a box of Maltesers and a 200g bar of Bournville instead.

:D :D :D

Haven't had any yet, I'll probably give the Maltesers to my daughter and stick the Bournville in the freezer, to be indulged in a couple of squares at a time!

I had 2 eggs for breakfast, soft boiled on my toast!!!

I had eggs for breakfast! No easter eggs though.

Does chocolate cheescake count?! I had a small slice of that after Easter lunch. My parents go all-out, cos for my Dad, Easter is more of a fuss than Christmas really. I have had an impossible lunch to deal with! I have therefore handled the situation by throwing wine at it. More wine later. Hmm. I think I will be doing the run of all runs tomorrow!! And then eating nothing but dust on Tuesday and Wednesday...

I've not had any. I'm seriously tempted though. The house if FULL of the stuff, my children have been given bunnies, eggs, mini eggs, chicks etc etc. I don't like them to have too much, so it will be around the house for ages.

The Goats cheese and tomato tart was absolutely stunning, 2 pieces left which me and mum will have tomorrow then I am never making it again until I get to goal weight LOL!!

:innocent0002: none - Dad's diabetic so years ago we stopped giving each other eggs. Even when me & my brother were young we didn't give eggs.

Mind you, I did make the choc roulade that was on here the other day - 11 syns for the whole cake. I missed off the icing sugar so that was 8. It was lovely, and that was my choc fix for the day.

I've just had a toasted hot cross bun though (with Flora) and it was lovely.

I have managed to resist so far - weigh in tomorrow so if I get my 3 stone award I might treat myself to a little bit.....

I have had soooo much that my teeth are tingling and I am sure I have a headache due to choc overload!! That'll teach me lol

as predicted didnt have chocolate , but might as well have ,went out vodka within my syns then went chippy chips chicken curry not good might as well have had an egg boo hoo

Well done to those who didnt eat much or no chocolate at all, i cannot hold my head up and say I too am one of those people. Instead, this weekend I have eaten my body weight in chocolate, (drunk wine to the same level) and finished off with a chunk of my birthday cake!

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, (I've stopped stressing now if I have a bit of a pig out) and reasoned it was my birthday and its back to the healthy eating now especially since I actually feel a bit rubbish from all the stuff I've eaten!

I hope everyone has a great week and a positive outlook!
xxxxxxxxxxxx:):):):):):):):):)

Well done to those who didnt eat much or no chocolate at all, i cannot hold my head up and say I too am one of those people. Instead, this weekend I have eaten my body weight in chocolate, (drunk wine to the same level) and finished off with a chunk of my birthday cake!

I'm with you snowbunny! I am afraid I too indulged in lots of chocolate, although I had no excuse of birthdays!!

Well done everyone who has resisted - well I am back on track now so all that chocolate is behind me and healthy eating here I come! x

I waited until after my weigh in tonight but ate a cadburys cream egg and half an easter egg. I had promised it to myself!

I've been to an all you can eat chinese buffet, had lots of wine and 2 whole easter eggs! I decided to have the weekend off the diet and went back on it yesterday. Easter's a bit like Christmas, so I wasn't going to deprive myself, so I'll be having a little gain this week. Never mind though!

I went to a spinning class on Sunday morning and the instructor walked round and popped an easter egg on everyone's bike before we started! I got a milky bar egg which was ALL white chocolate which I LOVE!

I thought I'd just take it home and give it to my boyfriend, then I got home and thought 'I'll just break a little piece off and eat it... before I knew it I'd eaten the lot :(

So kind of defeats the purpose of even having gone to spinnng in the first place!!!!!!!!

Back