Cocktail Princess

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Hi there

I am a newbie on week 2 & have just seen your stats - WOW!!! As we have a similar start weight I just wondered how long it has taken you, what plan you have followed etc.

You are in inspiration to me already!!!!

I think Cocktail Princess is having her success story published by SW! Yay!

I find CP's journey fab too Lexie - We are the same start aswell I think
Good luck hun x x x

She is a huge inspiration, both with her sats and her posts on here as I always agree with them and find them supportive and motivating

Looking forward to reading her scuccess story

x

:cry:Why cant i have a ticker :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i do agree though awesome inspiration!! xxx
:cry:<<< still sulking though

Aw God- I am blushing!!!!!! How lovely.

I get inspired every day by people on here, so glad if I can return the favour.

I have been doing SW for just over 2 years now- I lose at what others would call a slow pace of 'just' 1lb a week- but I set out this time around (after numerous crash diets in the past) to lose at a sustainable, realistic rate. I do EE and eat out at least twice a week. I love food and cooking so could never starve myself, but as I got lighter I have had to work harder to lose, so rather than cut my food intake too much (I just concentrate on portion control now) I have really upped my exercise.

This for me has been a hard journey- I have battled many food demons along the way and I know I will never truly be over them- but they no longer control my life- and neither does being big. I wish you every success, mate. Feeling 'normal' instead of being constanly ashamed or defensive about my size is like someone gave me my real life- It is not for wimps, but it is SO worth it.

My success story IS going on the bodyOptimise site as of Monday and SW have also passed my details onto the magazine, so I may even be in line for a makeover!!! Will let you all know....

Thanks again for really making my day- ask any questions you like as I am happy to share, but good luck for your own journey. This really IS possible!!!!

Oooo Fingers crossed that you get that make over CP!! Definitely a nice reward!

xxx

CP - well done on getting the website article.

Cocktail Princess - you really are an inspiration! My start weight was exactly the same as yours, and it seems like such a mountain to climb at the moment (had a bit of a moan about slow losses earlier), but I'm feeling inspired now! Slow and steady is the wat forward I think!

Oooo, that's fabulous about the website article! Well done hun! :D And fingers crossed for a makeover for you - you deserve it :)

Sian xxx

Back