coco powder

hi there sharon
cadburys cocoa powder is 1/2 syn per 1 level tsp on all the plans
iv just joined this site and am trying to find a weight loss buddy! how are you finding slimming world

hiya thanks for replying! im finding it ok, i do stuggle but just try to be as good as i can really! how u finding it?

im loving it so far, i really didnt eat properly so am loving all the real home cooked meals im doing. i started putting on the weight when i left home 10 years ago and wasnt getting mums home cooked meals so hopefully this is it... im sooo determined. what do you think you struggle with the most

i left home 15 years ago and i started putting weight on too! i find it difficult to keep off most fattening things like pizza, sometimes the chippy and chocolate

Hi sharon sorry ive havnt said hi for a while i havnt been on much, how you getting on?

im doing great so far thanks i have my weigh in in 1hour so fingers crossed!! 2lbs will bring me into the 15's that sounds sooooo good cos i started in the 17's
im still loving the diet which is quiet unusual at this stage for me

:happy036:

im doing great so far thanks i have my weigh in in 1hour so fingers crossed!! 2lbs will bring me into the 15's that sounds sooooo good cos i started in the 17's
im still loving the diet which is quiet unusual at this stage for me

:happy036:
well how did you get on at weigh in ?

i got 1.5lbs off which im happy with, i did have the bug during the week so i really wasnt sure how id get on, just have to wait till next week to get into the 15's lol

Back