1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Cocoa nut Oil

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by Wrinkly, 28 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Wrinkly

Wrinkly Recovering chocoholic.

On another forum (USA) it recommends cocoa nut oil for cooking etc; does anyone here like & if so where would I buy it to try?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Wrinkly

Yes thanks Laura, it's the wonder food one. I looked at one or two of the sites on line & it seems to be sold in large quantities & I may not like it. I think I'll try my local health food shop.

4. Jim

Jim Big Boy

I'd never have thought of cooking with it? still if it's carb free why not. I like Olive Oil for cooking personally.

5. Wrinkly

Hi Jim, yes it seems it can be used for all sorts of things. A poster on another site told me where she gets it but must buy £27 worth!! I live alone & would like to sample it first but even then would want to buy it in smaller quantities.

6. Wrinkly

Thanks Laura, I'll take a look, I keep forgetting to call into the health food shops .. It's call 'senior moments' / hours ... :~)

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

the smell of coco nut oil always reminds me of the sun tan lotion. :)