coconot oil

i got mine. having cod fried in it tonight :D

Used to use coconut oil religiously on my skin - never cooked in it because I thought it would make everything taste coconutty... might get some more though and try it.

Vicky - let us know how the cod works out... :)

SD xx

It is perfect and so yummy in home made curries, esp Thai ones. I just love coconut oil lol but not so keen on it eaten straight off a spoon. Bit sickening that way, tho some just can't get enough!

Gave it to ma mam tonight and she ate it off the spoon and loved it, shock.

oh dont think i could have it off spoon but the cod was lovely in it :) will cook veg in it too x

Off the spoon, every time, except in a choccy MiM. I tend not to use oil or butter in cooking (apart from frying some things in garlic butter) but have a tsp or tbsp of coconut oil with every meal.

Miranda Kerr - Orlando Bloom's beautiful wife - consumes at least four tablespoonsful of coconut oil every single day, often drizzled over salads. And just look at her!

Bren I just had some melted into coffee. Not bad at all.

Lol:D

im going to cook my brekkie in it tomorrow.

I love courgette and spinach fried in it, yum! Omelettes taste delish with coconut oil too

Mine is The Groovy Food Company, Virgin Organic in a jar with black lid from my local Tesco about £3.99

JCH_WK72 said:
Mine is The Groovy Food Company, Virgin Organic in a jar with black lid from my local Tesco about £3.99

Hiya
I searched high n low at my Tesco they didnt have it. May have to buy off eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There are some good deals on Amazon, some with free shipping too. After 2 smaller jars I have gone for a big daddy jar, 908g! It cost £19.90 so better value, that should last me a while :)

Ask at Customer Services in your local Tesco/Asda. If you want something they have in other stores but not in yours, they will get it in for you.

Back