Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Coconut, Coconut, Coconut

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by lydia150970, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi everyone

Can someone kindly let me know the syn value for a tin of light coconut and 1 tablespoon of dessicated coconut, want to make a Tofu Jungle Curry at the weekend but want to make sure it stays within my syn allowance.

Thanks very much. x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. scooby32

scooby32 Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    7st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(40.76%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    1 tbsp of dessicated coconut is 4.5 syns.all i could find is coconut milk canned which is 2.5 syns per 2 tbsp.hope this helps

4. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Light coconut milk:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Blue Dragon Coconut Milk, Light, canned 165ml can[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 8½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 8½ Syns[/FONT]
    [/FONT]​

5. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks guys, so that makes the curry 6.5 syns per portion!! Ouch but if I make sure I stay within 15 syns that day and fill it out with plenty of added veg, should be ok, its looks a lovely recipe so will still go for it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.