coconut muller light help

Yes FREE enjoy :) x

not very nice are they - they dont taste of coconut - im sooo disappointed ive been waiting for these to come out

Finally found some last night (our Tesco mullerlight shelves look like they've been ransacked after the new varieties came out!!!) and they're ok. They're quite like the vanilla with chocolate sprinkles, with a coconutty aftertaste. Like the other ones with the sprinkles though I find the yoghurts thinner and not as creamy. Personally I'd prefer them to leave out the sprinkles and make the yoghurts nicer. Still, nice to have a bit of variety!!

Also has anyone else noticed that thought the pots are the same size, there is actually less yoghurt??

I've just checked weights on an old and new style pot and they both say 165g. If there was any less than stated it would be illegal.

That said, I'm sure there used to be 190g in a pot - maybe they reduced the content before changing the packaging.

mandy296 said:
I've just checked weights on an old and new style pot and they both say 165g. If there was any less than stated it would be illegal.

That said, I'm sure there used to be 190g in a pot - maybe they reduced the content before changing the packaging.

Yes, they did used to be 190g

hmm, weird. I compared the ones I had in the fridge to the new ones and they were different weights. Can't see how I would have an old one though as I definitely bought them only a week or two before the pack changed... Maybe its the ones in the multipacks that had already been reduced and the single ones hadn't? I don't know, maybe I am just going mad!! I will investigate my fridge when I get home later :D
(yes, I am bored!!!)

Are they not that good? ive not tried any yet but was looking forward to trying the coconut one!! :(

Has anyone tried the new ones frozen yet? What are they like?

What new frozen ones? I haven't heard of these. I have been into practically every shop locally to hunt for the coconutty ones, although listening to others I am a little disappointed before even trying them. I too find Mullerlights really watery, esp. the sprinkley ones.

What new frozen ones? I haven't heard of these. I have been into practically every shop locally to hunt for the coconutty ones, although listening to others I am a little disappointed before even trying them. I too find Mullerlights really watery, esp. the sprinkley ones.
Oops I am such a div sometimes, I have just re-read the post - I thought for a sec that Muller had created some sort of frozen yogurt! I don't like the regular ones frozen.

Charleybarley said:
Oops I am such a div sometimes, I have just re-read the post - I thought for a sec that Muller had created some sort of frozen yogurt! I don't like the regular ones frozen.

It's not you it's me!! :) it may be the way I wrote it! Not using the correct punctuation!! :) oops!

Crashing the thread as well - I really want / need to know the syn vale of the Shape Delight yogurts. They're so delicious, but don't want to blow my diet by presuming they're only half a syn if they're more.

The shape delights apple crumble and rhubarb crumble are 1/2 syn each if that's the ones u mean so get munching and enjoy, they are gorgeous x

where can you buy the coconut mullers? not seen them anywhere?!!

And Tesco - on offer @ 7 for £3 at the moment!!

Back