Coconut oil/milk

chellex25

Hiya,

Just wondering if anyone has tried coconut oil or coconut milk in there shakes?

I have read on another forum that adding a tablespoon of coconut oil has helped to burn more whilst in ketosis.

If anyone has tried this let me know how you got on!

X

Why would you post this on the 100% forum?

Why wouldn't I? It's still about Cambridge diet dint see any problem posting it here looking for advice do you?

Ive now realised its the 100% post.

Only asking a question, nothing was said that doesn't involve Cambridge diet.. Jeezo!

Last edited:
Coconut milk or oil are not part of the cambridge diet. This is the 100% section. Read the stickies at the top

Why wouldn't I? It's still about Cambridge diet dint see any problem posting it here looking for advice do you?

Only asking a question, nothing was said that doesn't involve Cambridge diet.. Jeezo!

Doesnt matter if its about CD or not the 100% makes it clear what its about

[h=1]Forum: Cambridge Diet 100% Posts![/h]The Cambridge Diet 100% Forum is for posts from those following any of the Cambridge plans 100% - this includes SS+, 810 and upwards. No cheats, blips or non-legal food talk is allowed in this section. Any posts containing talk of cheats, blips or non legal food will be moved

I didn't realise where i posted it when i had first posted sorry although there is no talk of food anyway I don't know how to delete it anyway .. There wasn't a need for gettin cheeky! Pftt jeez

Noone was getting cheeky. Merely pointing out the rules which are there for a reason. No need to be rude about it. Threads been moved to the main CD section

Like I said i never realised I posted on here until yous said

How do u delete the thing?

100% or not, if this was true I'm sure Cambridge would have figured it out in their 30 ish years of research and advised people to do it? Cambridge works if you stick to it. I personally don't see any point in bending the rules if it works well on its own :)

Back