Cod

*angela*

Silver Member
Hi guys+girls... Gonna try cooking cod for dinner one night this week Sw style... In the starting book there's a pic of crispy cod with chips that looks lush but no recipe+any recipe I find online is a different version where u use breadcrumbs as HexB but I'd rather not do that... When cooking cod how do u normally do it?

Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone

Hi guys+girls... Gonna try cooking cod for dinner one night this week Sw style... In the starting book there's a pic of crispy cod with chips that looks lush but no recipe+any recipe I find online is a different version where u use breadcrumbs as HexB but I'd rather not do that... When cooking cod how do u normally do it?

Thanks in advance x

Sent from my iPhone

We would normally have baked cod (greaseproof paper) with ginger, spring onions, garlic and a little rice wine. Would normally serve with stir fry veg. We also had it wrapped in parma ham with a little seasoned smash & parmesan baked in the oven.

Nice one... Thanks for the ideas x

Sent from my iPhone

I just bung some herbs/ spices chilli powder etc put on a baking tray cover loosely with foil and put in oven

Hi,

I make a tomato sauce with a little chorizo, pinch of chilli flakes, onion, garlic, and cook the fish in that on the hob on low heat til flakes easily. Or minus the chorizo and use some ras el hanout spice mix and chuck in some chick peas. fab with cous cous, sort of a fish tagine!
Xx

Back