Coffee and xenical, do you have problems?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by onefatmama, 15 March 2010 Social URL.

1. onefatmama

onefatmama Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    The great CD, Again!
    Hi,

Iv noticed that if I have my usual coffee now with semi milk and 2 sweetners, an hour later I have to rush to the loo.

(Tmi) it is oily, (even though im strict with my fat intake) but normal in type of poo.:eek::eek:

Do you get this? why would coffee produce oily poo?

Also the 3lb I gained for no reason on day 8 after an 8lb loss is still there:(:confused:

Any ideas?

Thanks

ofm x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Never had a prob with coffee ( coffee in itself is fat free, and even full fat milk is below the 5% fat rule).
    As for the 3lb, stop weighing yourself ! Seriously don't. Weigh yourself once a week, at the same time of day, and try to wear the same clothes. I weigh first thing in the morning, after I've been to the loo and before I've eaten anything.
    Weighing every day, while extremely tempting is so not worth the stress and feelings of *ahh I'm failing at this * and will never give you a true reflection of your weight losses. As I said on your other thread, our weight fluctuates every day because of things like fluid retention ( and as a woman we get to have the bonus of time of the month thrown in for good measure :rolleyes::D)
    So keep off the scales lol
    x

4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    yes i have to agree... take your weight as it is the same time every week.. not every day...
    it could be a build up of things in your system (if you know what i mean) and that will all be gone by weigh day...

i weigh myself the same as ali, monday mornings, after to loo and before i eat or drink something.

Good LUck

5. Redkoala

Redkoala Go on smile! =)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(26.37%)
    Diet:
    Xencial, Gym & Healthy Eating!
    I drink about 4-5 cups of coffee a day hasn't effect me at all. Although i dont have sugar or sweetners with mine.

6. Tiitanium

Tiitanium Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st11lb(54.91%)
    Diet:
    Low Fat/Exercise
    i dont drink coffee at all but just wanted to say it shouldnt have a adverse effect as its fat free.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.