Coffee and xenical, do you have problems?

onefatmama

Hi,

Iv noticed that if I have my usual coffee now with semi milk and 2 sweetners, an hour later I have to rush to the loo.

(Tmi) it is oily, (even though im strict with my fat intake) but normal in type of poo.:eek::eek:

Do you get this? why would coffee produce oily poo?

Also the 3lb I gained for no reason on day 8 after an 8lb loss is still there:(:confused:

Any ideas?

Thanks

ofm x

Never had a prob with coffee ( coffee in itself is fat free, and even full fat milk is below the 5% fat rule).
As for the 3lb, stop weighing yourself ! Seriously don't. Weigh yourself once a week, at the same time of day, and try to wear the same clothes. I weigh first thing in the morning, after I've been to the loo and before I've eaten anything.
Weighing every day, while extremely tempting is so not worth the stress and feelings of *ahh I'm failing at this * and will never give you a true reflection of your weight losses. As I said on your other thread, our weight fluctuates every day because of things like fluid retention ( and as a woman we get to have the bonus of time of the month thrown in for good measure :rolleyes::D)
So keep off the scales lol
x

yes i have to agree... take your weight as it is the same time every week.. not every day...
it could be a build up of things in your system (if you know what i mean) and that will all be gone by weigh day...

i weigh myself the same as ali, monday mornings, after to loo and before i eat or drink something.

Good LUck

I drink about 4-5 cups of coffee a day hasn't effect me at all. Although i dont have sugar or sweetners with mine.

Back