Coffee Intake in SS

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lalitak, 2 September 2007 Social URL.

1. lalitak

lalitak Member

today is my Day 7 on SS... I am having a coffee without milk and sugar with sugarfree tablets. please advice is their any restrictions on quantity of coffee... like not more than 2-3 cups per day... or like that... or we can drink unlimited no. of cups each day.... is there any effect on our diet for the same

Lalit

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    You can drink unlimited amounts of black coffee - but watch regarding the caffine intake. Try to make sure you drink plenty of water too - at least 4pints AS WELL as your coffee intake, but the more plain water you drink the better.

4. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    yep, you can drink the same amount of coffee that you normally drink, as long as there is no milk and sugar in it. Tablet sweeteners are fine.

I have about 10 cups a day (eek) as I am a really coffee addict and it has been my saviour on this diet.

Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.