Coffee Mate

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
'Ey up lads and lasses :)

Another question from me!

I know we can't have milk in our tea or coffee but I was wondering, and I realise the answer is probably going to be a big fat no, if we can have powdered milk type stuff like Coffee Mate and Tea Mate?

Does anyone know?

~Gem x

Im gonna say no.... and thats probably due to the same kinda reason you cant have spoonable sweetners......

...But i could be wrong

Im gonna say no too. Are u finding the tea and coffee that bad. I couldnt drink tea at all but sur think water water water and more ....... water

Yep im afraid that one is a defernate NO , sorry but its black tea and coffe all the way !!!!! have you tried it with sweetner , it tastes nice ,i cant tell the difference in coffee without milk .

WEEK ONE ............ 10 lbs 5/3/08
WEEK TWO............ 3 lbs 12/3/08
WEEK THREE........ 2 lbs 19/3/08

1ST STONE GONE !!!!!! + 1 lb

WEEK FOUR.......... 2 lbs 26/3/08
WEEK FIVE............ 5 lbs 2/4/08
WEEK SIX............... 3 lbs 9/4/08
WEEK SEVEN......... 1 lb 16/4/08
WEEK EIGHT.......... 4 lbs 23/4/08

2ND STONE GONE !!!!!! + 2 lb

WEEK NINE............. 1 lb 30/4/08
WEEK TEN.............. 4 lb 8/5/08
WEEK ELEVEN...... 3 lb 14/5/08
WEEK TWELVE..... 1 lb 21/5/08
WEEK 13 AND 14... 8 lb
28/5/08 & 04/6/08

I have 1 or 2 cups of tea or coffee a day with milk and it hasnt done me any harm i lost 7lb last week but i really dont have any more than 2 a day so if you have more i wouldnt advise it .

'Ey up lads and lasses :)

Another question from me!

I know we can't have milk in our tea or coffee but I was wondering, and I realise the answer is probably going to be a big fat no, if we can have powdered milk type stuff like Coffee Mate and Tea Mate?

Does anyone know?

~Gem x
Coffee mate is loaded with carbs hun so ts a big NO NO ...SORRYXX

Thanks for the help guys, guess it's plain ol' water for me from now on because I can't drink black tea or coffee :(

I was the same couldn't stand the taste of black coffee, now I can't seem to get enough at least 2-3 cups a day. Start by adding some coffee to your choc shakes with crushed ice very nice.

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

Why not use a bit of a vanilla shake as a whitener ?

I'm bang into green tea & black coffee now anyway - don't miss coffee with milk :)

I don't like black coffee and I don't drink tea. So I have just cut it out. The detox was hard but hey I feel great now! I am not sugar free, carb free, alcohol free and caffine free!!!!! Really don't intend to go back to any of them to the same extent that I used to take them.

exactly what i was going to say...

Why not use a bit of a vanilla shake as a whitener ?

I'm bang into green tea & black coffee now anyway - don't miss coffee with milk :)

Try using a little vanilla shake in your coffee....

OR just convince yourself you are going to learn to like tea and coffee with no milk.

Green tea is full of antioxidants that fight cancer and aging etc - so its a great drink to start liking!

Diary products are not good for you anyway so it is a good idea to use this opportunity to retrain your taste buds!

xox

I always had milk in my tea and can't stomach it without but I have discovered a liking for black coffee - don't think I'd go back to having milk in it. Of course I make sure it is decaffinated!!!:innocent0002:

x

Of all the rubbish I used to eat - cakes, biscuits, chocolate, sweeties, takeaways....the list is endless.....I can't wait to have a coffee WITH MILK IN!!!!! Funny that - I thought it would be chocolate I craved....

I feel the same except I want tea with a nice splash of milk. Mmmm.... :(

That's very true, and lucky you hasn't even got that long to wait at the rate you're going ;)

Back